Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birdie pictures by request : )

I came back for another peek. I still have that horriably sad picture of him wrapped in that towel and his pitiful pale nose and it breaks my heart to see the shape he was in and lift my heart to heaven to see how he looks now. WONDER BOY!! Gee Carla, you do have some miracle babies at your house, don't you!!? I am so glad you adopted him so we can see how he is doing.

...and since I will be going back to work soon, may I request some Winston and Benson pictures? I was telling Val that story the other day and she was blown away at how PT'ers came through for a sick cat in another state.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    I came back for another peek. I still have that horriably sad picture of him wrapped in that towel and his pitiful pale nose and it breaks my heart to see the shape he was in and lift my heart to heaven to see how he looks now. WONDER BOY!! Gee Carla, you do have some miracle babies at your house, don't you!!? I am so glad you adopted him so we can see how he is doing.

...and since I will be going back to work soon, may I request some Winston and Benson pictures? I was telling Val that story the other day and she was blown away at how PT'ers came through for a sick cat in another state.
    I'll try to get some good ones of Winston and Benson very soon

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

HAAAA!!! HAAAAA!!!! HAAA!! You say you spent HOW long on the treadmill? I'm dusting it off for you meowmy!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot

HAAAA!!! HAAAAA!!!! HAAA!! You say you spent HOW long on the treadmill? I'm dusting it off for you meowmy!
    Funny wiseguy Birdie
    But true It did need dusting off

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix