Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Take me back to the 70's

Remember the Loves Baby Soft perfume? That is what I used to wear..and Charlie, too..

I remember the Earth Shoes..loved them...and the CPO jackets were a big deal too.

I loved David Cassidy, Donny Osmonds, Jackson 5...and HR PuffnStuff...watched it every Saturday.

I got married the first time in 79..High School Sweetheart...didn't last..sigh~~

I do remember the Loves Baby Soft perfume. I liked it a lot. You know whats sad look at Michael Jackson now. What happened?

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Whew! This actually made me feel young, since I remember very few of those things. I was eleven when the 70's were over.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Now you are talking, David Cassidy, Scott Baio, Donny Osmond, major crushes on them all, still have the hots for Donny, I saw him and Marie live in 83 I think it was, had seats 2nd from the front, oo la la.

I wonder what has happened to Scott Baio, never hear of him these days, Donny is as handsome as ever, and I think David is still hot too.

Did you guy's ever wear those things (cannot think of a name for them) that were made out of macrame type material that went around your ankles and big toe, often had a flower in the middle of your foot, they had not soles or sides to them, so it was barefeet and these adornments on them.?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Saw Scott on the Happy Day Special last week...still cute as ever~

I graduated and gott married in 79 . What memories.

Does anyone remember Bobby Sherman? He was a cutie, too. I had a crush on David Cassidy, and don't forget Micky, Davey and Mike from the Monkees.

and don't forget Micky, Davey and Mike from the Monkees
    and PETER! You forgot PETER! (Peter Tork) He was my favorite! (Right now I can't remember why... )

hahahah

Oh my gosh peter Tork was my favourite too, everyone else liked Davey and the rest, now I look back on him and think oh my what a Dork he was. lol
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

My older sister was crazy about Mickey. That's who I'm named after.

Originally posted by micki76
    My older sister was crazy about Mickey. That's who I'm named after.
    Really? And all this time, I was thinking you were named after Mickey Mouse...

I don't know any of this stuff. I didn't exist in the 70's.

I don't knowi f I caught the "reruns" in the 80's, or just quite how, but a lot of the stuff is familiar to me...and I wasn't born until '76!!

I was 2 years too late to be a Seventies baby . But i do remember alot of stuff on those list's.

Prince Charles grows a beard………really
    I never knew that, LMBO
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

The seventies were great. I was young fit, & playing football.

I think I could leave the Brut and Old spice where they were though.

But huge Hrpuffnstuff fan.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Originally posted by AbbyMom
    and PETER! You forgot PETER! (Peter Tork) He was my favorite! (Right now I can't remember why... )

hahahah
    No, I didn't forget Peter! I just never had a crush on him, it was the other three that I thought were HOT!