Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kute Katie

Katie, you are quite beautiful and your story is so appropriate for Thanksgiving! You make us all realize to be sure and count the many blessings our kitties impart to us. Here is a quote from my Cat Calendar attributed to Leonard Michaels that I would like to share in honour of you, dearest Katie, our splendidly special COTD:

"Looking at a cat, like looking at clouds or stars or the ocean, makes it difficult to believe there is nothing miraculous in this world."
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Dearest Katie...I'm so sorry to have missed your special day sweetheart. But I wanted to make sure and let you know how very much your person's loving tribute to her heaven sent furangel, moved me I firmly believe that some things in life cannot be chalked up to mere happenstance or serendipity and you beautiful Katie and your amazing tale of rescue are proof of that! Two hearts in need found one another and what a glorious, forever friendship was forged! I hope you had a very happy day celebrating your day in the spotlight Katie! Everyone at my house sends along our heartfelt congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day honors! I wish for you and your loving and devoted human many, many more warm, wonderful, love filled years together, precious Katie! Love and purrrs to you Katie from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~