Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Beloved Angus....A Friend Lost

Oh no! I just can't believe it. I don't know what to say, all I can do is cry. I am so sorry.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I'm stunned. Shocked. I'm at a loss for words. Angus was a special favourite of mine, made me think of what I had to look forward to with my own Arthur. I will miss seeing his grizzled face around PT. I will remember the joy he brought everyone, especially after recovering the last time, and we saw him playing with his sisters. He was a wonderful dog. Anna, you have a very special guardian angel watching over you now.

I just wish I had some wonderful, uplifting words, but still they fail me.

RIP Big Guy. You will be greatly missed by all on PT. Run long, play hard and be young again at the Bridge!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

I am so sorry to hear this I know you loved sweet Angus so much but just think of the good times you had with him and atleast he is free of pain now and he's with Keisha. I know what your going through, having just lost my Jesse. RIP Angus, remember that we all loved you. I don't even know what else to say I'll be keeping all of you in my thoughts during this very difficult time. All I can do right now is cry. Angus was one of my favourite PT doggies.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

A nna's sweet boy
    N o dog could compare
    G one but will never be forgotten
    U ntil one day, be reunited
    S o no more tears will fall

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I just don't know what to say, except that I know how it feels to lose your very special baby boy.

Angus, we all loved you! You will be deeply missed, big handsome guy. I will also miss seeing pictures of your sweet face.. It definitely brightened my day.

Please find Felony, he's only been there for a short while, but I know he can show you the way.

Anna and Mark, I will be thinking of you during this difficult time, and sending lots of hugs your way.

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    A nna's sweet boy
    N o dog could compare
    G one but will never be forgotten
    U ntil one day, be reunited
    S o no more tears will fall
    That's beautiful, Val.

Unhappy

Oh, no. Anna and Mark, my heart goes out to you. {{hugs}}

Angus, goodbye dearest boy, my hero, the sweetest Rottie in the whole world.

my tears won't stop

Oh no.......

I'm trying to type through my tears, and I don't really know what to say. I feel as though I've lost a special friend.
    Angus is the dog that made me want a rottie--such a sweet man he is, everything I heard about him made me smile.

I am so very sorry Anna, I can't imagine what you, Mark, and the girls are going through.

Dear Angus,
    You are so loved dear one, please be healthy and run free again at the bridge. Find your beautiful sister Keisha and play together again.

Rest In Peace, sweet Angus
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I also am typing this through tears, I just, I'm speechless. I can't beleave our baby boy Angus is gone. My heart is braking right now, I feel like he was my own baby boy.

I'm so sorry Anna, Mark, Huney and Roxey. Angus will always live on through the memories you guys share and tell. He will never be forgotten, not even for a moment.

Rest in Peace dear Angus, you will be the most loved pup up in heaven.

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Anna, when you walked in with that sweet boy's collar in your hand I knew what was going on.

You know i'm here for you and you know we're all grieving right along with you.

I want to thank you for allowing me to see that sweet boy once again, although we all wish it were in better conditions.

I'm sure him and Keisha are playing with a big red ball at the bridge. Anytime you need another hug, even though we're going to be miles away, my arms are open.

Angus, I'd love to hand-feed you cans and cans of more food.... play hard at the bridge boy. We love you.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Not Angus

When I first joined PT I remember immediately falling in love with Angus. He just seemed like the sweetest boy. He's always had a special place in my heart, even if I have never met him in "real life". This breaks my heart, my most sincere condolences go out to Anna and Mark. PT will miss your big sweet boy.

RIP Angus, I know I'll never forget your sweet face

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Im so sad to hear the news of Angus, i cried when i heard, Im so sorry to Anna and his playmates Huney and Roxy,
    before i joined pettalk i used to come to it to look at Angus pictures, i have a Rott too, and i was in love with Angus, he is at Rainbow Bridge now, with the little Monster Keisha.
    Im so sorry

Anna and Mark, I am terribly sorry.
    RIP, sweet Angus.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

I am stunned and saddened and the tears are flowing. I never knew I could feel this way about a dog that I have never met but I feel like I have lost one of my own. Anna and Mark my heartfelt sympathies are with you now. May God give you a little peace to know that Angus is now out of pain and is in a better place, running free and healthy again. ((((Hugs)))) to you both. You are in my constant thoughts.

Anna, you and Mark are in my prayers. What a tough few days for you both. Please know that I will be thinking of you and wish I could be there to give you a big hug.

Angus, play hard and take care of the others at the RB. I'm sure they'll be glad to show you around.

Much love,
    Logan