Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack, your photo made my day today!!! You are just so precious. You look like you are quite happy about that foot attack. I'm sure those foot monsters need to be fended off to protect your household. We have foot monsters at my house too! (The only problem is-now I have a broken foot and it still gets attacked) I'm so happy for you that you have come into and enriched the lives of your family so. My Moe is the same way about strangers too. Once I had to call a plumber to work on my sink and when he went to open the cabinet doors under the sink, there was my poor Moe thinking he had the best hiding place-imagine his (and the plumber's) surprise. You are just a darling boy. Wishing you many years of lovin' from your family. This mom to 22 kitties understands what "being under control" is all about. But I wouldn't change a thing (except maybe a little less "tumbleweeding cat hair". Congrats on your special day!!!

Pepper Jack

I to have a darling kitty that makes me smile when ever I look at him! His name is "Billy"
    Pepper jack is not plain at all. His eyes are so big and full of life!!I have also rescued a few to many kitties but I love each and every one of them!!I love hearing about other kind people who also have rescued Kitties from a probable life of despair and hunger!Please give Pepper jack lots of kisses from me on his special day!
    That feline fanatic.

3. Pepper Jack! It seems you and Eddie have the same bedtime game!

Congratulations you good looking, silly acting, hidden away boy!

Keep smiling

I'm glad to see that you have been honoured as COTD, Pepper Jack!

Your photo shows that you are so full of vinegar, and it is obvious that your charm would make anyone smile whenever you made your grand entrance . . . too bad that is not more often!

Congrats on your special day, and hope you enjoy all that is dear to you, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

WOW! He looks like trouble with a capital T. Such a mischievious face! The picture made my day. No wonder my first stop after logging on to the 'web is "cat picture of the day". Finally a friendly forum, great place for my grandkids to visit.

Pepper Jack, you are a gorgeous kitty. You also look like you are just full of mischief! You have a wonderful mom who has rescued you and your many siblings. I wonder if she was ever able to catch your fur-mom? Your fur-mom loved you a lot to take you to a house where you are will be cared for always. Pepper Jack, you are a happy kitty and I loved seeing your smiling face today.

Hi handsome Pepper Jack. You're not only handsome but it sounds like you have a great personality too. I'm so glad that you found a loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Oh Pepper Jack you are so deserving of being our special COTD!!!Your Meowmie is lucky to have you!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Hi Pepper Jack. I loved your story and I love your gorgeous handsome face with the big eyes

Hope you had a wonderful day, special boy

Pepper Jack and his meowmie are very very PROUD and extremely thankful for all the wonderful comments!!!
    He is a wonderful little boy and I'm so glad to be able to share him with all my PT friends!

Thanks so much everyone!! He got lots of extra hugs (he wasn't too thrilled about that) and lots of treats for his special day!! (he was happy about that!)

That's a handsome kitty, allright. And doesn't he know he's got it made. But what will he do when the weather turns warm and there's no covers on those feet? Good luck.