Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back from my hospital stay...

Prayers to you for the answers you and the doctors are looking for. Maybe it was to meet the new freinds. God works in strange ways.

Kelly, I hope you get to feeling better soon, sorry about you having to stay in the hospital. My prayers and thoughts arre with you.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Kelly, I'm glad you are back home. Prayers are on the way for your continued recovery. I hope next week isn't too hard on you at work.

From Decker with Love

Kelly, sorry to hear you had to be hospitalised, glad to hear you are home now though.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Hugs
    Chris

Thank you guys.

I'm feeling a bit better today. I'm able to eat dry Special K cereal and apple juice for breakfast. Yay, go Kelly!

I have a new pain that is worrying me a little. My upper, right arm is really, really sore. I didn't sleep wrong on it, because I noticed it before bed yesturday and made sure to support it while I slept last night. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the original IV that was in there on Wednesday-Thursday. It came out of the vein and they had to move it to my left arm. I had at least 20 minutes of IV fluids until we figured out why it hurt so much. Could it just be that? (even though my IV was close to my hand?)

I also awoke to cramps this morning. Fun, fun!

Anyway...

catnapper,
    Yea, I got two injections within about an hour of each other. They would begin to work, but then stop. They usually work really well for me.

gini,
    I haven't asked my GI about that medicine yet. I don't think I'm that advanced yet. He's never put me on anything other than my maintence drugs and something for symptoms. My symptoms arise when I'm stressed out. I can usually tell I'm stressed or about to get an attack. When I do, I can go home and take Vicodin. I've been averaging taking it once a month and then feeling better. This month, I took it five times! Last week alone I needed it three times, but could only take it twice (hence my hospital stay). You're such a sweetie, thanks for your concern. I will ask my GI about that medicine next week at my follow-up visit. How is your friend doing, by the way? I hope he is well.

Pam, Kate and others,
    The couple we met really did touch me in a way that amazes me. There are other things that happened during the small amount of our time together that have changed my perspective on things with David and our future. Its amazing how God works.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Glad you are home again, sorry you're sore and crampy, but I hope you feel better and better - and that the furry ones are snuggling you extra to make up for lost time.

I'm glad you are home with your fur kids now! Prayers are on the way for you. Hope you feel lots better real soon. All that fuzzy love should help a lot!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to hear you have been in the hospital. Hope you feel better.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am so sorry that you were in the hospital Kelly!
    I hope you are feeling better!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Kelly, and that you had to be admitted in the hospital. Hope you feel well soon. I'll be praying for you. Take care.

Kelly,

I am sorry you were in the hospital. Crohn's is a terrible thing to have. My sister-in-law has it - she is about 48 years old. If it would help to talk to some one (although it might have to be through e-mail because she never seems to be home) I can link you up.

I hope you feel better soon. I know quitting a job is a difficult thing to do especially right now but if you are going to land in the hospital more often or make your Crohn's worse, the money may not be worth it. Stress does terrible things to our health!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

*gentle hugs* I hope you are feeling better.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I hope that you're feeling better and that the cramps subside. Best wishes to you--
    Oreo and Molly

Well....I have an appointment with my GI today at 11:15. I don't think I'm able to drive, so my step-dad is going to drive me...this arm is getting worse.

I have to tell you, I feel like I'm in REALLY good hands. I called the office today and they didn't have any appointments, but when I told her my name and my symptoms, she called my doctor. He called me from the hospital, from surgery to tell me to come in at 11:15.

I'll keep you all updated. I'm so glad for PT, its such a welcome distraction from my worry. Thanks guys!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Kelly, all the best thoughts for you from here. You have so much to bear I wish you strength (and I think you are a very strong woman ).

I hope you feel better and all the medicine works