Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Beautiful Chevy!

Chevy, you are gorgeous! Quite the hero, I hear as well. You go, girl! I hope your mommy joins Pet Talk sometime so we can see more pictures of you, and your precious human! Keep saving lives, sweetie and congratulations on being today's DotD!

Chevy, you are so, so beautiful and have gone through so much. But just look at you now!!!!! I'd love to hug your big, strong neck!!

I hope you had a wonderful time being a most deserving DOTD!!

Much love and kisses to you and your family for giving you the life every doggie deserves! mwah!

Heroic Chevy!

I am sooo late I'm sorry to have missed you on your big day, Chevy! What a beauty you are! A true heroin. I am so happy you found your forever home. Your mom loves you so much, I think you've found yourself the perfect family to love.

I have a rottweiler, too, that was rescued from a border line puppy mill. He spent the first four months of his life in a cage and could not even walk when we bought him. I normally would NOT buy a dog from a pet store, but Sampson was so skinny and so miserable we had to make an exception. I'm glad we did, I can't imagine life without him. Just as I'm sure Chevy's family could not imagine life with out her. Our pet's beginnings in life are not always ours to control, but having the opportunity to treasure them when we can is it's own reward, tenfold.

Congraturlations, Chevy, you so deserve this honor!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Marie