View Poll Results: What do you think of it so far?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it.

15 42.86%
  • It's okay, could be better written.

2 5.71%
  • It's to gory. Why would you write something like this?

2 5.71%
  • It's awesome and well-written.

11 31.43%
  • Don't quit your day job, kid. Go back to pet stories.

5 14.29%
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Story... =P

Olivia’s mom had to call my mom to come and get me. She came and pulled my reluctant self out of Olivia’s bed. I was still crying and I just let my mom take me home. I went home and went to my room and cried. God hated me, I knew he did. I pulled out the scissors and cut my leg. I cut it 3 times because I was so angry. There was blood everywhere, but I was happy. I had no use in this world.
    I went to school the next day, due to my mother who threatened to send me away because I was uncooperative. Jeremy came up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I was to depressed to shake it off.
    “I heard what happened, Kersey. I’m so sorry. I know how close you were to her.” He said. I knew he was sad. He loved me like a sister and we practically knew what the other was thinking.
    “It’s hard.” I said. I didn’t want to talk about it. Please Jeremy, anything but this.
    He must have understood me. He was headed to English and I was heading to gym. We came to our departure point and he turned to face me.
    “Kersey, I’m here for you, okay? She was as much my friend as she was yours.” He smiled at me. “I love you, Kersey.” He said, kissing my cheek. He went into his classroom and left me there, bewildered by what just happened.
    I decided to pretend I had forgotten my gym clothes so I didn’t have to participate. A few people came up to me and told me how sorry they were, but they didn’t know. They probably thought, oh, how sad, I should feel bad for her, but I really didn’t care about anyone else.
    Class ended and I slowly got up off the bleachers. I grabbed my bag and went to meet Jeremy outside the English room. I looked at him and smiled. For the first time since Olivia passed, I smiled.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

OK, it's boring now, I'll stop... lol

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Oh hush you know you think its good! keep going!

Wow! That is really good, I dont like the cutting part, I hope it gets better. I cant stop reading this...keep it coming!
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

i think it's great. even though it is a little gory it's good like that...
    not that i'm a sicko or anything....

The days passed slowly, and I cut more often. I was really upset with Olivia’s passing and I decided it was time for me to lose some weight. If Olivia couldn’t live, I’d be like her and die like her.
    I rarely ate anything. I only ate around Jeremy, so he would think I was fine. I ate nothing at home, I only drank a glass of water a day. I felt the effects within the first day.
    I was lying in bed and I almost couldn’t move. My stomach was growling like a mad dog, but I would not eat anything. My parents started noticing, so I was forced to eat when I was around them also and they forced me to come down and eat supper with them.
    I went to school one day, about 3 weeks after Olivia’s passing. I was really dizzy and pale. I hadn’t eaten anything today, and I hadn’t eaten anything at all for about 3 or 4 days. I was really growing weak. Then Jeremy began noticing.
    “Kersey, I need to talk to you.” He said to me one day. He took me outside and held my hand in his. I looked at him innocently. “Tell me what’s going on.” He demanded.
    I again looked innocently into his eyes. “What?” I asked, turning away. He wasn’t supposed to know. This was a secret.
    “Kersey. Listen to me. You cannot do this. You need to eat. Please tell me you will eat.” He said. He looked serious.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

keep it commin'!

MORE MORE MORE!

Did you think of all of this, this is really good. Some parts are gross but it makes it interesting, you know. Do you have it already wrote or are you making it up as you go...just curious.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

Makin' it up as I go, started from scratch. I have it saved on my mom's computer, I'll have to wait till she leaves... Glad you like it.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Wow, everyone should give you credit for that, keep it comin! lol
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

U are such a writer!!! And thank u for finally letting me actually READ one of your stories!! LOL It's very good!! yay for megan!! lol

thanks macky
    I love you Chaser

moremoremoremoremoremoremore

"I'll do whatever I want, Jeremy. My life, not yours." I said angrily and walked away. I couldn't believe how mean I had just been to him.
    I got home that day and went to my room. My bedroom was now my home, it kept me away from food and people, my second worst enemy. I looked at the phone. I felt like I should call and apollogize to Jeremy. I held the phone in my hand. Again I noticed the now purple scars on my wrists. I had cut myself this morning again before school and it had scarred over. I looked at my bloody scissors on my desk and then down to the phone. My eyesight was blurry... I was crying.
    I didn't know why, either. It was like I had lost all connection from my brain to my eyes. Or maybe I had just cried so much lately I didn't notice it. I wiped them away and started dialing Jeremy's number. I reached the last number and pushed it slowly. I put the phone to my ear and listened to it ring. It rang about 5 times, and right when I was about to hang up, someone picked up.
    "Hi, is Jeremy there?" I asked.
    "This is." he said back. His voice sounded different... almost as if he had been crying.
    "What's wrong Jeremy?" I asked, concerned.
    "You. You're the one doing something wrong, Kers. I tried to help you and you blew me off. Go ahead, don't eat. You're killing yourself, Kersey. You really are. I cannot believe after almost 8 years of friendship, you blow me off. What is wrong with you, Kersey?" he asked softly.
    "I... I... I don't know. Jeremy please don't worry. I'm okay, really, I am." I said. I wanted him to understand what I was feeling. I wanted him to walk a mile in my shoes. See how I feel.
    "Well think it over Kersey. We've already lost Olivia and I cannot lose you, too." he said. I could tell he was holding back tears. He hung up. I put the phone down and a tear fell onto the bloody sleeve of my sweatshirt.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

AW! jeremy is so sweet.. moremoremoremoremoremoRRREE!