Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Captions please!

I sure wish all Rotties were as sweet and good as Carl, Sara! Today, Lilly and I were at the vet, and we were patiently and quietly waiting for our turn. A lady with her muzzled Rottie came out to pay. And that bad boy was ready to come after my gentle Lilly, who was waiting by my side. He scared both of us to death! The owner said that he is gentle as a baby at home, but hates other dogs!!! And Lilly didn't even make a move towards him. He was very ready to jump us! I'm so glad that you have your baby completely under control. But now I know why people are frightened by certain dogs. We got our scare today.

"Go away mom! I don't want to wake up yet!"

Logan I can see why you were frightened, that same thing happened to us. We were at the Army Vet for shots and one of the men there had a Rottweiler, we had Perry and Daisy sitting by our side with leashes of course, Instead of keeping his dog with him, he would let him roam up to Perry then Perry would go crazy, so finally my husband took Perry outside and darn if the guy didn't take his dog outside on a retractable leash and let him go up to Perry. My husband told the guy off. He was just a smartalec and wanted to show off " his dog could get our dog" If only people would be more responsible with their dogs, it's never the dogs fault, only their dumb owners.
    Rottie has been so good to Carl that he is a lovee, to bad other people aren't like her
    and train them to be as good as he is, instead of trying to intimidate people.

------------------

I don`t have any Captions But I think Carl looks sooo cute in that pic!!

------------------

"Don't worry I'll have this outlite fixed in a jiffy."

------------------

Great captions everyone! It's so relaxing to come here and just read all the fun things everyone has to say about our wonderful canines.

Originally posted by jackiesdaisy1935:
    Logan I can see why you were frightened, that same thing happened to us. We were at the Army Vet for shots and one of the men there had a Rottweiler, we had Perry and Daisy sitting by our side with leashes of course, Instead of keeping his dog with him, he would let him roam up to Perry then Perry would go crazy, so finally my husband took Perry outside and darn if the guy didn't take his dog outside on a retractable leash and let him go up to Perry. My husband told the guy off. He was just a smartalec and wanted to show off " his dog could get our dog" If only people would be more responsible with their dogs, it's never the dogs fault, only their dumb owners.
    Rottie has been so good to Carl that he is a lovee, to bad other people aren't like her
    and train them to be as good as he is, instead of trying to intimidate people.
    It's these kind of people that give Rotts the bad rep. Sometimes I almost want to cry - these people just don't care.

And I just can't stand it when people let their dog come up and sniff your dog. It drives me crazy!!! It's almost like they're testing my dog, to see what he'll do. I mean, you think it wouldn't be that hard to have manners (I'm talking about the humans here, not the dogs) while walking your dog in public.

------------------
    -Rottie