Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holly!

Two hearts of pure gold - yours Holly, and your human's.

I imagine that the first day you spent with your new person must have amazed you.

To find that you are in good health, have had a refreshing bath and then to discover that you have acres to roam must have been something.

The ONLY good thing about your previous owner is that they had the sense to give you away.

You have touched every heart here today.

Holly the Collie!

I'll always have a special place in my heart for Collies, so I
    was ecstatic to see your beautiful face staring back at me,
    when I clicked on the website this morning. I couldn't wait
    to read your story. I was moved to tears and as your
    story unfolded, I had no doubt you would be a most special
    girl. I could see it in your eyes, that wonderful Collie sweetness
    comes shining through. My Smooth Collie, Oz, said to tell
    you, "You done us Collies proud! and give your mom a special
    Collie Nose Nudge for being so terrific too!".

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

What a beautiful dog, with a beautiful story. She sounds like she now has a great life with loving "parents", and she can run and play and live the life she should have always had. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.... you are very deserving of this. This story made my day. Tailwags from my boys who agree with me.
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

I can barely type for the tears; tears of saddness but also tears of indescribable joy that such a DESERVING canine has been given a chance to enjoy all of the beauty and happiness that life has to offer!! To say you are an inspiration to us all would not do you justice, beautiful, brave Holly. And bless your dear, dear guardian for making Holly's second leash on life a reality! Your indefatigable spirit leaves me speechless, Holly. Oh, here I go again, tearing up at the sight of you happily prancing about your acerage, tending to your little furry charges and all the while "looking back" with gratitude and love at your rescuer, your saviour, your MOM!!! And just like that famous, beloved Collie, Lassie, a rescuer as well! Holly, I hope and pray that you and your big, beautiful family, furry and human, share many, many more happy, safe, loving, carefree years together. It was an honor to have met you Holly. You have left your pawprints on my heart; forever Congratulations to you dear Holly, Dog of the Day! You are that and oh, so, so much more!!! Love and hugs to you beautiful Holly. And blessings to your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Holly, your story has brought tears to many eyes today. Congratulations on this most deserved title of Dog of the Day. May life grant you many more years of health and joy with your loving family. Many hugs and kisses from us to you.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Hi Holly,
    So pleased to meet you! You are lovely. I am so glad you have found happiness in your life. How wonderful that you got rescued from that horrible puppy mill. Humans can be unbelievably cruel Congratulations on your special day! My Uncle had a collie a sweeter dog you could not have found!

Oh, dearest Holly, it was with tears in my eyes and pain in my heart that I read about your unfortunate past. What a brave, noble, and genteel lady you are -- so deserving of the kind and loving home that you have now. How blessed you are to have your current family, and how blessed they are to have you. And how stunningly beautiful you are with your graceful, long face and lovely tresses. Looking at your picture and reading about you has truly made my day.

Henry the Harrier Hound Says
    " Resistance is Futile "

Sweet dear Holly!!!! My what a story you have and it sounds as if you took everything in stride from the very beginning. I am very impressed with you, and my goodness, your parents are sweethearts too!!!!! I am so glad everything turned out perfectly for all!!!! What a nice story to read after a hard days work-the best to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: CONGRATULATIONS HOLLY!

OK! I should have been warned this
    story needed tissue. I hate crying!!!
    Holly your story was so beautiful.
    Such a wonderful dog with a super personality,
    who did not lead a proper life till your 2nd owners came.
    Congratulations! Well deserved.

----<---<--<{(@

Holly, you are a very special girl and still look quite regal for your age!!! I just rescued a sable and white collie last week!
    Rescues are the Best!! Congratulations on Winning Dog of the Day!! You deserve it!!!
    Debbie's Perfect Pets
    Grooming, Training,
    Animal Shows

B-E-Autiful!!!

Hello Holly,

It is a pleasure to have met you today & read your story.
    You are not only a beautiful creature, but the embodiment
    of all the finest qualities of that gift from the Creator, the Dog.
    I am so happy to know that you were found (rescued really)
    and given the life & love that you so richly deserve. Many happy
    congratulations & hugs to you sweetheart on this special day
    of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.

p.s. I think your people are pretty Special too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Holly, I too was so touched by your story. I am also a firm believer that things really do happen for a reason! It was truly meant to be that you were rescued from hell and adopted into such a beautiful, loving, human/furry family that will never ever hurt you or let you leave! You are already a savior. I hope and pray that you are forever healthy and happy and smothered with hugs and kisses all day long! Thank God for people like your humans. They are angels on earth.

I've been Boooo'd!

Wow . . . you look exactly like the collie I grew up with . . . her name was Pacquita. Such wonderful memories I have of her; she was very tolerant and forgiving when I would reach out from my high chair (a zillion years ago!) and pull her fur. Such a lovely story with a happy ending for you, dear Holly. I have always hoped to someday have another collie. Belated congratulations on being such a wonderful DOTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs