Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wuts wrong wit dat?

<--- Still having a hard time believing her age.

Kfamr- you wacked the nail square on the head. That's why I put rolleyes eyes after 19 in my last post. I mean, come on!!!! I just didn't want to say anything!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I'm sure your daddy is 19, right?

Originally posted by Kfamr
    I'm sure your daddy is 19, right?
    Why yes he is!!! I mean come on, he looks so youthful!!

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

So, which Christina do you look like?

With make up:

Or
    Without Make up:

LOL she looks like a drag queen in that first one!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Originally posted by Uabassoon
    LOL she looks like a drag queen in that first one!
    Funny, thats what Christina said about Kelly Osbourne during their feud, hehe. Or did Kelly say that about Christina? Oh, who cares anyway
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    A drag queen? I think she looks more Dee Snider when Twisted sister was around. Really what the heck went through her head to go from sweet innocent Christina to well...uh can't really put it nicely so I won't say it.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

Aly I found what you were talking about.. here's the quote. The "Bleeps" mean there was a bad word, this is what Kelly Osborne has to say.

"[Christina Aguilera]'s one of the most disgusting human beings in the entire world. She's despicable for so many reasons. She has an amazing voice, undeniably, but that doesn't change the fact she's one of the world's biggest 'bleeps"...She looks like a "bleeping" drag queen. I've seen drag queens who look better."
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Originally posted by NYCbabi 13002

Some people walk by and call me a poser, because I look like her. I am not trying to look like her. I just like the looks, so I colored my hair that way. And I have had my nosed pierced for ever so yeah.

Ok, so you LIKE her looks, color your hair like hers and dress like her.....yet you are NOT trying to look like her.....ummm....

I think you like the attention, and sorry but you're not going to get any pity from me. Awww people keep mistaking you for a star.....how tragic and upsetting.....boo frickin hoo....

You're 19?!?!

Wow. For some reason, I always thought you were 13.

PCB, I think everyone thinks that. I think we are all correct too! We all think that for a good reason!

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

nycbabi, if you're happy with the way you look, why do you care what other people think? if they tell you you look like that celebrity, say thank you and walk on, their preception is not your issue. and, if you tell yourself and other people you're dumb, you and the others will believe your own statements, love yourself enough to acknowledge your specialness. i am not a rocket scientist, never will be and so what for that. regards, joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

k...think what U want to think, I have pictures(well, one picture lol) of me...from last year. If you really want me to prove it I will.
    geez sometimes(like now) you ppl are really pmo, you don't believe a word I say. You don't comprehend anything I say. Why should I bother coming here. I came here to show off my pets and help people with their pet related problems. I am a 1st year vet, don't know much but I give it my best shot. If don't believe me and can't accept who I really am don't talk to me at all. Ok? Its better that way. Thank your time.
    Your 19yr old vet that lives in NYC(it da troot aiight),
    Heather...have a nice day
    P.S. im not trying to po you, jus making my point that u dumb ppl will never get across.
    wutever...this is not the topic so go on. If this is all we're going to do I am going to close this thread.
    All I wanted to do is see if anyone had the same problem not that it matters, but I get BORED alot too! I see tons of threads that don't have anything to do with animals...much like this one!! Yes, thats all I have to say for now, ByE!
    ~*~Heather~*~
    Adopt NaylaAdopt Perdue!
    Save a life, adopt a pet!

This thread is way too funny. When I first saw the title, "Wuts wrong wit dat?", I thought it was a thread started by that furry PetTalk duo, Cinder & Smokey.

Flashback time - in the eighties, these people were known as the "Maddona-wanna-bees"

(as I'm listening to my Police CD here at work. )

These are not the droids you were looking for