Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UT OH!!!!!! EVERYONE READ!!!

Bless your heart, Alyson. We all get so much support and love from you. I just wish I was closer so I could help you.

Prayers are coming up for your special little Reese. I hope he will be better soon. Tell him he's in good company as Lilly is suffering from somewhat the same thing and had lots of smelly surprises for me this morning when I awakened. I have no idea if she tried to wake me during the night, but she left me three nice piles all over the dining room and living room. She is tucked away in her corner right now, almost ashamed, and I hate it. She's getting boiled hamburger and rice only today. But I know the source of LIlly's problems...I let myself run out of my regular dog food, and had to give them something else instead. It has really affected her. But the regular food is on its way.
    Sorry to digress. Please keep us posted and give Reece extra hugs for us.
    Logan

Hi, Alyson ~

Hope the worst is over!

All of us FurKids at Phred's Ranch, and Dad, are praying with crossed paws that lil Reese gets his gurgling tummy under control today.

And be sure to take care of yourself! As Mom and Head Nurse you need be careful of your own health.

Best wishes for you and Reese!

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

Oh dear, sweet little Reece, and you dear Aly, we all care so much for you. We are going to say lots of prayers for both of you. You are doing everything possible for Reece so now we have to rely on the medical expertise of your vets. This is a rough one, I know. Hugs and kisses for both of you.

Although I'm fairly new here, I really hope Reece gets better soon. He's so cute! That little face!

Dear Alyson. Please know that extra special prayers and love are coming your way. Not only for Reece, but for you as well. Please, please have your mom come stay with you this weekend if possible. Not only for the emotional support, but to allow you some rest. Nurse Sandra speaking here! We don't want to hear that you have become ill. You and I both know what adverse effects stress can have on your blood sugar. Please give precious little Reece kisses and hugs from all of his surrogate moms and dads here. My heart goes out to the poor little guy and his rumbling belly. We love you both very much. When you can and feel up to it, let us know how you both are doing. Both of you try and get some rest. Love, Sandra, Star and Cody.

aly, What a night you had! Sounds like Reece can only get better & the worst is over. So its time to take care of yourself - it does not work out taking care of yourself last. You need to get some rest so you can keep your health in tow. Hope things go better today for Reece. Really worried about you last night.

Aly,

I worried about you last night too...you poor thing. I hope the little Reese man is feeling better and the rumbly in his tumbly goes away. My thoughts are with the two of you. Take care of yourself and get some rest if you can.

I don't wanna jump the gun but I think he's feeling better. I just took him outside and it was the first time nothing has come out. Even if I took him out at 5 minute intervals last night, he always had something coming out. I've been carrying him around so I can keep track of his stomach and every possible thing going on. His rumblings have quieted down. I have to put my head on his stomach to hear them now. I also put him on the floor and he walked over to Shiloh, tail a waggin. I'm boiling hamburger and rice right now and we'll see how that goes. He's so tiny, I don't want him any more dehydrated. I hope its all downhill from here. That was so scary. From now on, the garbage stays under the sink.

Alyson ~

Great News that Reese is feeling better !

If he doesn't want to drink plain water, try some cracked or crushed ice in his bowl. If that won't work, try a very light dusting of sugar on top of the ice to grab his attention.

Hang in there, both of you. And give Shiloh a *skritch* too.

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

Aly, Sounds like the nasties are under control. Just remember we want a full report of all bodily functions as they occur, and yes, with discriptive analysis.

KayAnn, What does UT stand for?

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited May 11, 2001).]

R J ~
    Probably was a misplaced finger trying for a "H" as in "Uh, oh..."

If you make a mistake in the topic title you cannot correct it in editing. Been there, done that !

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

ya i misspelled it because i was hurrying to tell you guys the news. Aly glad to hear Reece is doing a lil better.

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

Aly:

It's so good to hear that baby Reese is doing better!!!
    Carina and I wish him a very quick recovery
    Hope you can get some sleep. Take care of yourself, your furry babies need you

Aly,
    Thank goodness little Reece is getting better. Wow, I would've been really scared! The poor little baby will enjoy the hamburger and rice, though. Keep us posted. We all really had a scare!!! Now, you take care of yourself, too. Wish I was near enough to help.
    Sue

[This message has been edited by Sudilar (edited May 11, 2001).]

That's great news Alyson! I was getting concerned about him getting dehydrated. That's a lot of fluid for a wee one to lose. Hope he keeps down the hamburger and rice. And small sips of water or a little ice. Don't let him take in too much at once!! And now you try and get a little rest. Paws crossed that all goes well, and hugs and kisses to Reece (brave boy) and to Shiloh!