Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our special Maya Linn

Maya the Magnificent!!! Wow, look at your GORGEOUS BLUE EYES!!!!! I'm drawn in!

Congratulations to Maya, and to Moosmom today!!!! I really love the COTD photo, as well as the PURR-recious one that Bari posted! What a story too! I never knew this about Puerto Rico--gosh, Maya came through alot! MoosMom, you are such a good person to rescue all these babies! Have a wonderful day, most deserving it is for BOTH of you!!!!

Congratulations to Maya! You are such a beautiful kitty. I hope that you have a wonderfully special day.
    Oreo and Molly

Felicidades a Maya la hermosa Puertoriquena! E a la toda familia!

Congratulations to Donna too!

Beautiful girl with the Meezer eyes!

Maya Linn
    What a beauty you are for sure! I love your big blue eyes too. You certainly deserve top honors today as our special Cat of the Day, sweetie.

Maya Linn is just simply gorgeous! Those beeeauitful eyes and lovely fur - and super-model bone structure! YOU ROCK MAYA!!!

Oh I cannot get over thought bright blue eyes, they are amazingly beautiful, I love this cat. you are so special, I love your tri colored fir as well. you are the perfect candidate to be cat of the day good for you Maya Linn!!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

How very proud your Mommy must be to see her very beautiful girl honored here today! What a wonderfu tale of resuce!! I'm so gald to learn that the Sato rescue program includes not only dogs, but deserving kitties such as yourself, as well! Congratulations to you Moosmom and Maya! We are so honored to have one so deserving as our Cat of the Day! Yay, Maya!! You grace this world with your beauty and sweetness, precious girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Maya Laquita Linn

Mew, mew, Maya -- I have a funny story to tell you about a purrson. Her name is, get this! mew, mew MYRA. Little kiddie humans call her "Mya" because the R is hard for them to say.
    Mew, purr .

Myra has cute kitties who are my furriends. Squirt & Munchkin (he's the beige explosion; Squirtie looks like our beloved late Tiggy) wanted to catgratulate you on being COTD. My KatMa is sending you pix of them.

See how Squirt looks like our beloved Tiggy:

Squirt & Munchie send you kittiekisses and fancy figure 8's.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

CONGRATULATIONS MAYA AND MOOSMOM!
    You have such beautiful blue eyes and such pretty markings! Have a great day today as our Cat of the Day!
    Moosmom, how about posting some new photos of her? How many of your cats have been Cat of the Day now?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

This is the first COTD for me! That's why I was so excited!! I'm going to submit MooShoo and Faberge soon. I just have to get better pictures of them.

Thanks everyone for the great posts! I'm so proud of her. She's strutting her stuff around like she KNOWS how special she really is.

BTW, her brother, I'm said to report, was killed by a car when he was about a year old .

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Wow! That's what I said when I opened cat of the day! You are gorgeous Again, as I used to have a siamese mix I am quite drawn to that mix. What stands out for me is the eyes. So happy you have a good home! Congrats sweety!

There can only be one Maya Linn from Ecorse, Michigan - congrats to you and Donna!!! What a great day to open the page and see your stunning eyes. Enjoy every treat your catmummy has planned for you and your brothers and sisters
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Congratulations to special and beautiful Maya Linn on being Cat of the Day, and congrats to your miowmie, too!

I thought that name was familiar! I'm just wondering why we don't get to see *more* pics of the absolutely stunning Maya Linn...Moosmom, you've been holding out on us! I just love those sky blue eyes, and what unusual colors!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Maya Linn,

How proud your Momma must be to see your beautiful self
    honored here today. You are simply Gorgeous. I've never
    seen such beautiful eyes & lovely coloring. Happy congratulations
    on your special day of honor as our CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your
    day sweetie, you certainly deserve it.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt