Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSN troubles :(

well I have a virus that allows me to hack into others computers through msn, everyone on my list will show an IP address then I could goto a special program that comes with this virus and hack into other computers it is so dum. Why would anyone want to do that?? lammeee... , so it is disabled, I cannot get on msn anymore, inless I am at school. .
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Windows 95 could be your problem..maybe that version doesn't want to work with it..You might find something about it on their page. Do you ever do windows updates? http://windowsupdate.com you'd be amazed how important they are. I have programs not work for me and my dad told me about that and I ended up having like 30-40 to dl :x After I did it, the program worked. Not sure if thats the care though :x

Sorry if these ideas sound dumb lol, just trying to think of anything that might fix it, I really don't know though

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

You might also consider aim

Maybe that's it

Thanks I don't know though, my mom said she doesn't want to pay much money...
    I've been BOO'd!

here I downloaded a really good virus program for u onto my website. I have been using it for 2 yrs now & it has stoped sooooooooooo many virus'. & it works with win95 aswell

http://iahu.ca/files/ its called virus scanner. Some virus' will attack some virus scanners, but as far as I know this isn't one of them yet.

& do a dick cleanup & a disk defragmentor & a disk scan.. I'm pretty sure win95 has these functions

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    Maybe that's it

Thanks I don't know though, my mom said she doesn't want to pay much money...
    Nothing I said costs money (Except a virus checker, but the one king has is prob good ) The windows updates are just downloads to upload your system..

the one I have is free to everyone, I just made it easier to get.. cause I got lost on the site & kept downloading the wrong one.