Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You asked for it...more Guinness pics! ;)

Re: A little fishing pole

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sasvermont
    One friendly cat can really influence the others.... [/QUOTE

There is a lot of truth to this. I had Trevor for 3 years before getting Andy. He never voluntarily climbed onto my lap before Andy came. I always had to snatch him up for some lovin'. He saw Andy doing it all the time and one day decided to try it for himself. Now whenever I am laying on my back on the sofa watching TV one or the other will climb up on my chest and purr (that is if they can find room with the dogs there too! )

I have one word for Guiness:

AAAWWWWWWW

Speaking from experience , 14 cats worth , Guiness and Dandy will get along fine , as long as there are enough dishes and seperate litter boxes , and there is room for them to run , until they make friends. Best of Luck from the lost cats hotel.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

oooh, look at those bright big golden eyes! He is absolutely gorgeous. I just wanna snuggle with them both.

I'm sure they'll get to be friends soon enough. It took my boys about a week of supervised visits, wrestling matches and sniffing sessions.

I tried to feed them treats together so Taz would understand he would still get treats, even though there was a new kid on the block. Some people recommend you rub some tuna juice on the back of both kitties' ears. Gives them a similar smell.

Whatever you do, it just takes some time. They'll be giving each other baths in no time.

Both your furbabies are adorable.

They even like the same hiding places :)

OOOPS!! She found me

Here is Dandy...

Robyn

Guinness looks bigger than Dandy. Is he or is the picture of Dandy an old one?
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Originally posted by HayleyRosie
    Guinness looks bigger than Dandy. Is he or is the picture of Dandy an old one?
    Ya know, when i pick them up...they feel pretty close..but she is fluffy, so now she actaully probably looks bigger (her pic is a few moonths old)...but she is very dainty to start. He is around 6 months to a year younger than her...or at least that is what the shelter thinks...i'll find out weight and age when i go to the vet later on today.

He was only 4.75 lbs (very malnourished) when he was originally brought into the shelter (which was 6 weeks ago)...so he has put on some weight, but is still on the thin side. When we brought Dandy home she was around 6 lbs...and she probably isnt too much larger now...she is just a dainty one...im thinking he might be around 6 lbs now.

Robyn

Originally posted by Christiansmommy
    he is almost more friendly than she
    Wow!! She seemed so darn friendly that it's hard to believe that any kitty can be any friendlier.

I'm so glad you were able to find such a lover kitty - especially on the first try! It's amazing how you got two such sweeties. I can see it's just going to be one big adorable pile with Christian once the two kitties get used to each other. Can't wait for those pics.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

He is gorgeous! Love those eyes.