Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: apartment puppy

Still, it brings up good points if someone is browsing. Nothing wrong with keeping old threads around. It was staying ON topic. I actually think there is no point in making a new thread if there is an old thread already made about the topic no matter how old the thread is. I readily use the search function before making a new topic.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132
    I have too, I was just looking back on his girls posts and she seems like she was a troll anyways. Went from one lie to another, while I was reading I had such a urge to reply but it would be pointless.

No she isn't a troll, just young. She is still a member of PT. (different name)
    She has grown up a lot over the years & is a good pet owner.

The End.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt