Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fluffy Samwise

Oh...we love Tux babies!!!!

Good morning, Sam! It is so nice to meet you! 12 lbs is a little big for shoulder riding!!!! But, you've obviously found the purrrfect home! Minkly www.cathappy.com/minkly.htm sends a special Meow of catgratulations, as she feels you may be "distant" cousins. Be careful on your trips outside, Sam, and may you have a long and happy furrlife!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Sam, you are one fluffy cat! You look a little bit like my Minnie, and I would love to be able to pet your cute self. I hope you have a wonderful day as our very best COTD!

Sam
    What a handsome fellow you are! Sounds like you have a wonderful life and lots of love. What more could you want? Now that you are Cat of the Day, you truly have it all. Congratulations, sweetie.

Samwise is a beautiful boy indeed. Is his sister named Galadriel or Arwen? Is there a Frodo or a Bilbo, or a Gandalf (who would be a GREY cat, of course)? So Samwise likes to show off his fine tummy? Lots of points for that, since it shows how trusting he is. When you roam around Middle Earth in the summertime, keep a wary eye out for the coyotes. They are sort of like trolls, and can be bad for a beautiful boycat to meet. Have a happy and long life, little Samwise!

Samwise of Middle Earth

What a purrfect home you have, Samwise! And what a purrfect cat for the home, as well!! Wishing you many bellyrubs and treats today, with many thanks to your purrants for sharing your story with us!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Samwise, Sweetie, what a peaceful, loving look you have in your face, reflecting the wonderful care you have in your Human's Home!!! I would just absolutely love to give you a ride on my shoulders, all around town, as far as you wanted to go!!! I would even try to be careful not to let any wind get in your precious little radars! You are just a fluffball of DELIGHT for our Monday!!! So happy to have met you today!!! Hope you have a wonderful COTD!!!

What a sweet little face you have!

My you are a sweet looking cat! You roam just like my american shorthair who is also black and white. I like the fact you are fluffy, but not too fluffy. I bet you have many adventures on your ranch. Congrats on being Cat Of The Day!!! I hope you get lots of treats. Here is a picture of my oldest cat, Star who has similar markings.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Loverly cat...and excellent name! from the personal body servant of Thane Peregrin Took (Pip); Eowyn (Wynki), and Legolas (L'il Guy)...who ARE demabys.

Congratulations to Sam (and his sister), for finding a great home and people to make happy. And congratulations to you all for such remarkable restraint. If I had 6 acres in the country, I hate to imagine how many stray kitties I'd bring home. Good luck.

Samwise the silky, you are a most beautiful and wise looking kitty. I'd love to rubby on your tubby, sweet heart and murmur sweet nothings at you. Of course you could tell me the secrets you've learned exploring your personal portion of middle Earth, sweetems.

Hurrah for Samwise, Cat of the Day!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Samwise you are such a handsome black and white kitty boy!
    My girl cat Samantha is like you in many ways, she hates the cold wind in the winter too and stays inside until the snow is gone and she loves to have her tummy rubbed!
    You are a really cool cat with a really cool name! May you enjoy many more happy years with your wonderful family!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Dan Holder, I couldn't agree with you more. If I had 6 acres in the country, I would be in heaven. Ohhh it puts a big smile on my face just thinking how many kitties I would have.
    I also had a big smile when I saw your gorgeous picture this afternoon Samwise. What a beauty you are. My little Scooter also loved shoulder rides. Maybe he is up in Rainbow Bridge playing with Strider. May they both be at peace.
    Congratulations Sam on being our fluffy tux COTD.
    Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day, and of course belly-rubs.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010