Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whoooooaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    No more so than certain business practices you find perfectly legitimate. It all depends on who's ox is being gored..........
    Perfectly legitimate ?? The law says it IS.
    You want fraud and corruption ?? Go check out the unions. I'm sure you will find lots of reading there.

"I'm Back !!"

You as much as admitted to overbilling insurance corporations, and then brushed over it by deflection, stating that we shouldn't be concerned about it, you're in Australia, it's not going to affect us in the states......

Got news for you. The biggest insurer in Australia for general, business and property insurance is the Australian subsidiary to AIG. You might have seen them in the news, the US spent more than $100 Billion bailing the parent company out.

The President has created an executive order to prevent the "grey marketeers" from profiteering off the scarce drugs. I'm not sure how enforceable this is.

I don't want to start a flame war about the drug companies, but people's ignorance about the drug discovery and development process is truly disturbing.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

You as much as admitted to overbilling insurance corporations, and then brushed over it by deflection, stating that we shouldn't be concerned about it, you're in Australia, it's not going to affect us in the states......

Got news for you. The biggest insurer in Australia for general, business and property insurance is the Australian subsidiary to AIG. You might have seen them in the news, the US spent more than $100 Billion bailing the parent company out.
    That's not news to me. Australian insurance companies have been underwritten by US companies since the beginning of time. Do you think for a moment that I don't know my OWN business ??? Believe me LH, in MY business I would leave you FAR FAR behind.
    I as much admitted overbilling ??? No no no...I ADMITTED overbilling, "as much" doesn't even come into it.
    And I admit yet again that I overbilled the insurance companies. Three times more, four times more, five times more....thousands and thousands of dollars I have milked out of them. And do you know what ??? Not once did I deal with an insurance broker behind closed doors so that he would get a share of the action. You think that does'nt go on ???? It goes on ALL of the time. Yeah, the insurance reps rip their own companies off. And all of the while the insurance companies are ripping us off, every single step of the way. And the scumbags even manage to have payment of their huge premiums legislated. Yep, so we don't have a choice but to pay. And the premiums are ALL the same over the spread of insurers, who by the way are supposed to be competitive....go figure.
    My pricing structure in my business made allowances for those of us who are not so fortunate as multi million dollar corporations. I had no fixed rate. People paid according to my estimation of their capacity. So old mate, a lot of blue collared workers benefited greatly from my building expertise and my generosity..... a lot more than they would even get from your so called honest corporations.

So my dear friend, shove all of that in your pipe and smoke it. And the next time you, including your other two know it all mates accuse ME of fraud, I will send it right back at ya three fold.

"I'm Back !!"

Ah yes, the sainted small business fraudster complaining about union tactics......

Got news for ya, *******, not all unions are corrupt, but you certainly seem to know corruption from a far more personal standpoint than anyone else on the board.

As the saying goes, it takes one to know one.

Ah yes, the sainted small business fraudster complaining about union tactics......

Got news for ya, *******, not all unions are corrupt, but you certainly seem to know corruption from a far more personal standpoint than anyone else on the board.

As the saying goes, it takes one to know one.
    Well it must, if you say so, public service lackey !!!!

"I'm Back !!"

LOL you guys are worse than a couple of women in a cat fight

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    I don't think its been that kind of place for quite a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    But it is up to all of us to get it back to that!
    I totally agree with you Karen.

I know in another forum I belong to when things get out of hand, the thread gets locked and no one continue to post in that thread.

I think these boys need to take this discussion "outside".

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    I totally agree with you Karen.

I know in another forum I belong to when things get out of hand, the thread gets locked and no one continue to post in that thread.

I think these boys need to take this discussion "outside".
    Hey now........I never started this.
    If anything is to be done to anyone, then I suggest you all do a bit of backtracking and I think you'll find that I was the one attacked in the first place.
    I suggest something be done or said to the original perpetrators.
    I have been accused of criminal action.....of course I'm going to retaliate.
    I'm getting a bit jack of being PM'd for every single thing that is supposedly out of line, that I say.
    I suggest to the mayor that she say something to ES, Puckstop and LH, because THEY are the troublemakers around here, they always have been, and the whole bloody forum knows it.

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    If anything is to be done to anyone, then I suggest you all do a bit of backtracking and I think you'll find that I was the one attacked in the first place.
    I'm getting a bit jack of being PM'd for every single thing that is supposedly out of line, that I say.
    I suggest to the mayor that she say something to ES, Puckstop and LH, because THEY are the troublemakers around here, they always have been, and the whole bloody forum knows it.
    You accuse people of being corrupt, start haranguing the board on the evils of unions non stop, and everyone else is the trouble maker?

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    You could just not respond to the posts. It would end the discussion quickly.

Why are gender references always brought up when it is two men arguing?
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul View Post
    Why are gender references always brought up when it is two men arguing?

Maybe the person never saw two Toms fight. The sounds they make is
    enough to curl your hair.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

"Worst case of testosterone poisoning I've ever seen!" Lt. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Maybe the person never saw two Toms fight. The sounds they make is
    enough to curl your hair.
    Meowwwwwrrrrrowwwwwwwwwww...........