Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ziggy Stardust

ZIGGY! I also knew it was you the moment I saw the pic of your gorgeous face and stunning bright eyes.

I love the last kitten pic of you with Sky - it's like "Mom! He's looking at me! Make him stop!"

It's obvious why your mom found you irresistable as a kitten - and you are even more so as a stunning grown-up (though I bet you have plenty of kitten left in you.)

Wishing you lots of love today and hoping you feel more and more at home every minute.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries

Ziggy Stardust

Aww, what can one say? Ziggy is wonderful and what's not to love eh? Perfect COTD Peace and love

I knew who that was as soon as I saw the pic. Congrats to one of my favorite PT kitties!

OMG It's Ziggy Stardust! Everyone knew that pretty face instantly. Meowmy must be bursting with pride right about now! That is some lovely headwear you have on Ziggy. Ziggy I hear you can play guitar with just a Beer Light to guide you, Is that true? I'm betting you got your name because of your lovely eyes! What ever you do today, make sure you have the Happiest COTD ever!

Oh, I was just thinking the same thing. Tracey you must be bursting your buttons today with great pride. Oh my such a beautiful cat - and how lucky she is to have such a wonderful home.

Congratulations Ziggy - enjoy every minute of your special day.

Congratulations to Pet Talk's very own, Ziggy Stardust! Your mommy Tracey must be bursting with pride, seeing you up on the big screen today! And just as your name implies, you are as magical and mesmirizing (oh, those spectacular, incredible eyes) as "stardust!" And could you be ANY cuter in that witche's hat? What a precious one you are, Ziggy!!!
    Enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart! Please have your mommy give you a big hug and kiss for me!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to beautiful Ziggy Stardust on being today's Cat of the Day!!!
    It is always so nice to see a Pet Talk cat honored as Cat of the Day.
    I bet KAK is so happy to have her pretty kitty Ziggy honored today and that she will do something special to celebrate.
    I have always loved Ziggy's unique eyes and the picture of her in her Halloween Witch hat is one of my favorites.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Ah, sweet Ziggy Stardust, I knew it was you even before I saw your name.

Of course, I just spent every day of September seeng your adorable face gazing at me from my Pet Talk cat calendar!!! It's right here by my computer where I can see all the kitties every day. I bet you are getting spoiled rotten today. You deserve it any way.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!! TODAY'S COTD IS OUR BEAUTIFUL ZIGGY!!! HOOORAY!!!!

Congratulations to a beautiful girl with the most beautiful eyes
    I hope you're having a great day at home, I'm sure mom is doing something special to celebrate this day

Happy COTD Ziggy!
    Purrs from your friend Sophie and lots of kisses from your fan Astrid
    astrid

I'd recognize those beautiful eyes ANYWHERE!!!!

CONGRATS Z-man on being "COTD"!!!

Love and hugs

Donna and fur crew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thanks for all of the nice replies everyone. Yes, I'm a very proud cat mom today. Don't worry Ziggy will be spoiled rotten today. Even though she's on a diet, I did give her some extra food today. I'm glad that both pictures of her with my RB Sunny and my Sky also made the cut. She sure was a cute widdle kitten and she still has a lot of kitten left in her today. Thanks again Karen & Paul for choosing her as COTD today.

Ziggy Stardust!!! You are just stunning Your mom is the proudest meowmie in the whole wide world baby and she should be - you are purrfect

Congratulations sweetie in your very special honour - sit up high on your pedestal and smile wide
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Ziggy!

Congratulations beautiful girl on being chosen as Cat of the Day today! It is always so much fun to find one of our very own as Cat of the Day, and aren't you one of the prettiest! I love the photo of you in your witches hat with your madly gleaming eyes , and I had quite forgotten what a cute kitten you were. They photo of you with Sunny is absolutely adorable, and the other one, well, Sky could be your daddy.

Party on, beautiful.

Hello Ziggy Stardust, Nice to see a Pet Talk kitty recieve
    special honors as CAT OF THE DAY. Loved seeing you as a kitten too.
    Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I love seeing our PT kitties being honored as cat of the day - congrats to the beautiful Ziggy!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"