Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOOK what i found...UPDATE OWNERS FOUND...

She is a cutie pie!!! I agree with happylabs, make sure you ask them to describe her or see if they have a picture. I hope it all turns out well for the little sweetie.

"In rescuing animals, I lost my mind and found my soul." -Unknown

"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."
    - George Eliot

well had her vet checked, and de-flead and wormed, needed the first for sure, he thought she might be a munchkin and about 6-9mths old and yes i was right a girl,and possibly spayed, he was not 100 per cent sure on that, but thought he felt where stitches has been i cannot see her being a munchkin, she just look a normal tabby to me, i dont think her legs look terribly short but who knows, i was hoping i would not be charged, but alas had to pay, Ellies visit was free that was good.

She is very cute all right, so far not much response,.to my adverts,it is looking grim,my husband says we should bring her in with the other cats, but i don't think that is a good idea, i think it will stress my cats out, and they might start spraying inside, i do hate her having to stay in the laundry and it is difficult as small area and i need to do my washing,if i were keeping her it would be fine, but under the circumstances i think it best she stay put, opinions welcome.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Well...you know if you let her in she will end up staying.

I thought the spraying thing was only among males but I could be wrong. I had 2 different males that I had problems with over the years who peed in the house but never females...knock on wood.

Of course I am selfish and wish you could keep her. She sounds like such a love.

Oh i hear you allright and agree with you, i think females spray too when upset,i could be wrong too, but i think they can.

I would be being selfish if i keep her really, as i don't have the money to afford another cat, and my other kitties would suffer because of it if i do, as you are probably aware my Ellie has had major issues and you just don't know what is around the corner.

Just have to hope i find her a good home if not her real home.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Oh i hear you allright and agree with you, i think females spray too when upset,i could be wrong too, but i think they can.

I have 2 females that spray when upset. They have destroyed my bedroom carpet, the carpet in the cat litter room (which is now bare), and my library carpet. I am not a happy camper, and try not to stress them out any more than needed.

Now, my girl, Boris, who sprays has been fine since Calloway has been brought in. But a month back when I brought in another FEMALE...wow... she went nuts!!! I think it depends on the cat, the gender of cat being brought in, and whether your cats are dominant personalities and will be apt to spray to show this is their house.

GREAT NEWS, i found the owners, hubby and I were outside when this voice over the fence say's have you seen a little tabby kitten, i said YES YES YES, it turns out she is a block away from us, and may have followed her owner and daughter to the bus, i quite believe it, as she has a ton of purssonality that one.

She has two identical brothers as well cous, cous and she is sugar,i am so happy and so relieved.

She has not been spayed and is five months old, i stressed to her you must get her spayed, said she was going to,but people tell you anything they think you want to hear.

I told her i had spent over $60.00 on her at the vet today, and she said to give her the bill and she will pay it when she can, she is a solo parent, of course have been there ,done that , so know how that can be, i said just do what you can , when you can,so we shall see, i let her know that we are not rich people , far from it, i was expecting not to have to pay at the vets, so that is why i took her really to check if she had been micro-chipped etc, to be honest i would have just bought the flea and worm treatment and then i would not have had to pay consultation fee,Ellies was free, so i ended up paying for the kitten, which i can least afford, so i do hope she pays up.

Anyhow a happy ending, thank goodness as i was feeling the strain and the stress of it all,now no more kitties turn up at my house please!!!!
    Furangels only lent.

Yay! So happy for her, and for you! Lots of people wait until a kitty is 6 months to schedule a spay, she's close now, so hopefully they'll get that scheduled! Blessings on you!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm glad that you found her owners and hopefully she'll be spayed soon.

yes it is brilliant news i do hope they spay her, was not sure on how old they should be, but told her she should do it soon, said she would, but you never can tell.

Was getting myself in a bit of a state worrying what to do next if the owners had not contacted me, so it is a big relief all around,i do miss the little cheeky thing, she was so adorable. she said i could come around and see the brothers, so i might just do that some time.
    Furangels only lent.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Carole ~ Another great job. Your family is well on their way to earning their halo and wings! Definitely angel material!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Sugar will have quite the tale to tell her brother Cous cous!

All about the nice lady a block or so away, and go visit her ANY Time, she gives lap pettings and snuggles and has other kitties and what a fun place to visit! Who knows, you may see one or both again, ha haaa.

I am glad you found the owner, she is such a sweet girl.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, what fabulous news! God bless!

Carole, why don't you go visit her and her brothers, since the woman invited you to. That way you can keep in touch with little Sugar and check on her getting spayed and all! Also, I bet the woman will be more likely to pay up if she knows you're coming around and you develop a friendship.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yay! I love happy endings.

Yay! So glad you found her owners. Maybe you could call your local humane society/SPCA and ask if they know of any programs to help encourage people to neuter their pets and pass on the info to her owners? Just a thought.

As far as age goes, it's a pretty hotly debated subject in some circles as to how early you should spay/neuter, but I think 6 months is a pretty agreeable age to most. Considering she goes outside I'd want to make sure she got spayed before she goes into heat (which she already can @ 5 months) because 1. she can and almost certainly will get pregnant and 2. she will have to be spayed in between heats because spaying during a heat is more risky and thus costs more.

Again, I'm really glad she is back with her owners and I hope they do the responsible thing and spay her.

"In rescuing animals, I lost my mind and found my soul." -Unknown

"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."
    - George Eliot