Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what kind of breed(s) do you have?

I have a Pekingese cross Lhasa Apso

I am mommy to a 21 month old Rottweiler. Her name is Anja.

------------------
    It's not much of a tail but I love it.

I have a four year old Husky, Dakota. He'l be five on May 23rd. And I have a GSD mix rescue, Patience. I'm assuming she's around two. Her birthday will be July 27th, the day I found her.

I have a Terrier/Chihuahua mix named Brando.
    We adopted him from our local animal sheltar almost 1 year ago.

Wonderful Dog!

I have a 3 year old German Shepherd Pit bull mix. We have had him ever sence he was around 7 moths old and has been a great dog ever sence then. We rescued him from the St. Petersburg SPCA in St. Petersburg, Florida.

I have a 3 yr old Pug named Bandit and a 3 yr old Basset/Lab named Jeffrey. They are my baby boys!

Ive got a 7 1/2 Great Dane. He is so cute. He has a heart on his back because when he was about 3 years old he was bit by a black widow. I was very angry. But he had to get that part shaved off and it will never grow back. He is fine now except for we think he has a bad hip? Does anyone know how to tell if he does? We think he does cause he just tripes for no reason sometimes. I'm really worried well g2g
    signed
    *Danegirl*

You should get his hips checked by the vet - Danes and other "giant" breeds can be prone to hip displaysia, though he's pretty old, so that's probably not it. Still, you should tell the vet about it, just to be sure.

i have 2 german shorthaired pointers named bella and riot x breed called sheba 7 greyhounds called pebble magic lady annie erine teddy bully. bully teddy erine lady annie are 10 mouths old. my g.s.p's riot is 14 months old and bella is 4 in july. sheba is 14 years old.

Pam - nice to meet you too! This is the first poodle I've owned and I must say I love him to pieces. He's the perfect dog. He gets along great with my other dog and my cat. He only has one problem that I've been working hard on. He has one of the worst cases of seperation anxiety I have seen. Poor little guy has already been in 2 shelters and 3 different homes and he's only a year old. Its a slow process but I am seeing some progress

Hannah is a 5 year old Cockapoo (raised from a pup) and Tucker is an adopted Cocker Spaniel (probably around 4 years old) He will be celebrating his second year with us come July.

Aly....How nice that you were able to find a poodle to rescue!! I had been combing Petfinder on the web and the only time I ever saw a poodle was one with a medical condition or a "senior," and plus hubby wanted a puppy so a puppy is what we have. I can't say enough about what great pets poodles make. My miniature was the last to leave me, going to the Rainbow Bridge on June 4, 1998. She lived 14 years and was a character from the day we got her. Poor little Reece. He has really had a rough start in his little life. I'm so glad he has found his forever home now, and I know that once he feels a little more confident and grows in your love he will do just fine. I can't imagine what the poor little guy has been through. Give him a little hug for me and keep us posted as to how he comes around.

"imasmartie" I LOVE German Shorthaired Pointers. Im not allowed to have one because of the size so I got a beagle that has freckles like the GSP. Do you have a webpage or any pictures to post I would LOVE to see them.

Visit my fave GSP Reba http://reba.topcities.com/index.htm

Ill soon,(Lord willing!)be getting a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever,a male,as weve been told thier more effectionate to the females in the house! Do youn like the name Finn,or Finny?we love it besause its Irish! 0:-)

Finn is a beautiful name. I could not think of a more fitting name for a N.S. duck tolling retriever. It's absolutely perfect!