Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weebie, wonderful Calico

Weebie

Thanks for sharing Weebie's great story -- a beautiful young kitty rescued from a bad situation, going on to live a very loved, very long kitty lifetime.

-K.

To weebie's mom

Hi i am a day late but i read about your loss. Weebie was a sweetheart. I live next door to a calico and i am a cat mom of two. I have lost some cats and i think i will always recall the time with them. I hope your pain will ease a bit in this new year, and i think publishing weebie's story-or whatever you decide to publish-is a perfect tribute.good luck with that by the way. It would really be something so many could enjoy and relate to with their own pets. I am glad weebie had this day in the spotlight- who knows-maybe we will somehow be united with our little angel felines at the end of this journey of ours.have a blessed 2011 and hey-take time for yourself and your feelings. All the best susanswatlin518+

WE are so sorry to hear that Weebie has passed on.
    ou gave her a wonderful FurrEver Home for all these yeras and took her from a home where the scum that had her were selling poison to make a living, certainly not a fit home for such a fine Cat.

We are certainly that Weebie would be part of the Seniopr Kittyzen Welcoming Commitee to welcome My Princess and Michael into Paradise and that All of Our Beloved Senior Pets are having the times of their lives now mentoring the young Awesome Angels, and giving them the benefit of their years of love and experience.
    We know Weebie is a Great Awesome Cat Angel.

We are sending Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS to ou Weebie and Bless our Memory.
    We know that you will let your Family and Friends know how much you love them and will be with them again in love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS