Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MooShoo's final resting place...

Mooshoo's container is beautiful and I love the color. I agree that if you don't like Mollie Roses Urn then replace it with something that you like better. I can't wait to see the memorial self later on. What a wonderful idea.

I love the royal purple, Donna - very special and beautiful for a most special and beautiful cat.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Aww Donna how wonderful you felt Mooshoo's presence, wish that would happen to me, i do agree get Mollie Rose the urn you love, it is important that their resting place is beautiful and how you wish it to be, HUGS dear friend.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm with getting a new one like Moo Shoo's. It would be a beautiful final resting place for a beautiful girl.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

RE: should i get mollie rose a container?

Yes, get one like MooShoo has, i believe
    I love you and i miss you RB Goldberg. you may be gone from the world, but you'll never be gone from my heart. i wish you could come back, but you are better now. Rest in heavenly peace. i forever miss and love you. i hope "one fine day" we can reunite and be best friends again.
    I forever hold you in my arms,
    I have your name engraved in my heart,
    I know that you may be gone,
    But i loved you right from the start.

That is absolutely wonderful, what a fine place for Mooshoo to be.

That is such a beautiful tribute to your wonderful Moo! I'll have to remember that, it is SO special!! The idea is so simple that I would have never thought about doing it but so very special! What a BEAUTIFUL idea!! Smart Donna, really smart and special!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

He was there with me last night. I was watching tv and I felt as if something were brushing up against me, like a cat. I looked around and all my cats were sound asleep, so I knew it was none of them.

It felt good, almost like MooShoo's acceptance of the container.
    It that is what it felt like then that is exactly what it was.

Its a beautiful memorial to a much loved cat. Do what you think is right for Mollie Rose - just as you always did when she was with you