Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earth Day Thursday 313!

Since I just found out this morning, I'm not sure what kind of treatment they will go with, they said they'll let me know in a couple of days. It'll most likely will be with a machine that will supply oxygen to me at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Forget gardening here yet. It's been too cold and rainy. Snow was predicted for last night but, thankfully, it never arrived. I like the green tea and ham and cheese sandwich idea, though, so count me in. No alcohol, though. I'm still suffering w/dizziness.
    Green tea, ham and cheese and better weather. DONE!

I apologize to everyone who has to deal with my weather reports. I wish everyone could have So Cal weather. Almost 100 degrees on Monday, today?

70 and overcast!

LOH,

THanks for the pancakes! I'll put another pot on for the group!
    DONE!

Moesha,

Please be careful about your sun exposure while you have the PO, Sit back and have a drink instead!

DONE!

David,

Glad to see you have a doc's opinion, but dang, all the little things that pile up in life!

Sit back, relax and take a load off!

DONE!

PM,
    Grilled ham and cheese and a BH, it's always after noon, some place on the planet!

Maybe we can do a comedy night at Thursday's soon?

DONE!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

[QUOTE=RICHARD;2144265]Green tea, ham and cheese and better weather. DONE!

I apologize to everyone who has to deal with my weather reports. I wish everyone could have So Cal weather. Almost 100 degrees on Monday, today?

70 and overcast!QUOTE]

Yes, my son keeps rubbing it in, too. He's due home here in OH for a visit next month and he said "You'd better do something about that weather, mom". Yeah, I'll get right on it.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Green tea, ham and cheese and better weather. DONE!

70 and overcast!

LOH,

THanks for the pancakes! I'll put another pot on for the group!
    DONE!

Moesha,

Please be careful about your sun exposure while you have the PO, Sit back and have a drink instead!

DONE!

David,

Glad to see you have a doc's opinion, but dang, all the little things that pile up in life!

Sit back, relax and take a load off!

DONE!

PM,
    Grilled ham and cheese and a BH, it's always after noon, some place on the planet!

Maybe we can do a comedy night at Thursday's soon?

DONE!
    RICHARD, at least here at Thursdays I'm healthy enough to run the ceement mixer (don't those construction guys know it's missing?) with Orc's help I can give out those green slushies!

Being a redhead, I'm pretty careful about my sun exposure. I've been known to sit UNDER picnic tables at various times to get out of the sun. I was always afraid I would be covered in freckles otherwise.
    I went to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription, and they didn't have Tecnu. The regular pharmacist was at lunch and I wasn't asking the twirp guy about it. I had already made too much conversation with him because he was also at the storm spotter class from last night. I guess I'll just let it run it's course. The plethora of things I'm trying are doing pretty fair in keeping the itch under control. I wish there were something that would just make it go away quicker than 2 weeks.

Until then I think I shall take RICHARD's advice and sit back and have a glass of lemonade.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Richard - you really should publish a book for us with all of those wonderful sounding drink recipes. Where on earth do you find them all? I'm not a drinker, and can't stand a drink that tastes like alcohol, but so many that you post here, just sound like a yummy dessert!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Richard, any time you want to do a comedy night is fine with me!

Moesha, as a fellow redhead (or, as my husband puts it, a "touch of grey" redhead), I feel your skin pain! I swear by a product called "corticool" that's cortisone, aloe and menthol. The stuff is wonderful! I have a tube around always.

...and, as far as weather....we'll be IN THE EIGHTIES THIS WEEKEND!

You're welcome Richard! Thanks for making more coffee. Let's see it's almost lunch time and it's getting wonderfully warm here. I almost want to fire up the grill and do the bar-b-que thing. We must have ribs and stuff in the refer. I'll make some homemade slaw and other kinds of salad. Richard do we have burgers and dogs?
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Quote Originally Posted by Lady'sOtherHuman View Post
    . . . . . . I almost want to fire up the grill and do the bar-b-que thing. We must have ribs and stuff in the refer. I'll make some homemade slaw and other kinds of salad. Richard do we have burgers and dogs?
    We did fire up the grill last night - had chicken. Tonight will be pork chops, and Sunday we'll have steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    We did fire up the grill last night - had chicken. Tonight will be pork chops, and Sunday we'll have steak.

That's what I am talking about!

I'll poke the fire if you cook?

DONE!

LOH,
    I have been called a 'hot dog' and other things!

Yes, we have the full compliment!

Cole slaw! Here's a little tip? I put a few tablespoons of ranch or blue cheese
    dressing into my slaw-There is another kind of dressing-ranch peppercorn that I really like to toss in.

DONE!

PM,

LOL, we are a bar and a pharmacy! Enjoy the weather because later on we will be complaining about the heat?

DONE?

Pom,
    I steal recipes! THere are many sites where you can find the recipes for mixed drinks. I just paste and copy-they are pretty standard recipes and some sites have the same thing over and over! If you go to your browser and type in 'mixed drink recipes' you will find a bunch of sites.Coffee then?

DONE!

MOe,
    Sit back and have a lemonade!!

DONE!

David.

Don't worry about the workers.....I'll have the ORC speak to them?

DONE!

Medusa,

Hope your son can package some of this sunshine for his trip?

DONE!

I'll poke the fire if you cook?
    Absolutely - the more, the merrier!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Absolutely - the more, the merrier!!

Dang, I cannot remember the exact saying, but it went something like.....

Men were born to poke the fire with a stick....IT was funnier in the original form-But there is nothing like a nice camp/cooking fire, a stool or rock to sit on and a nice long stick to poke into the coals...