Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Look up in the sky! It's SUPER TUX!

Sooo adorable!

Okay, it's been a while since I paid attention to Saturday morning cartoons, but wasn't there a Superboy and Supergirl in addition to the 'Man of Steel'??? Why NOT a Supercat or a Supertux?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

the "real" picture

thought you would get a kick out of the "real" picture that inspired my artistry
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

What a great picture - I agree with AmberLee, a super cat hero is definitely on the cards!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

She looks so kittenish in that shot -- how old was she?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

*LOL*
    That was funny!!

SuperRitzy to the rescue
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Great pic. Too funny.

Originally posted by AmberLee
    She looks so kittenish in that shot -- how old was she?
    Actually, it wasn't that long ago....earlier this year, she had just turned 2 years old. When she plays she really gets this kittenish look about her....big wide eyes and romping mode.

Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
    *LOL*
    That was funny!!

SuperRitzy to the rescue

Hey Sara...whose cow is that in your signature? ! Great pose!

Ritzy isn't sure about this superhero stuff - says she doesn't look good in red leotards.

I think she could go "au naturele"....perhaps a silver cape for added flying power!

Watch out! Here comes SUPERCAT!

Dear Tuxluvr,
    that is such a wonderful picture of your tux kitty flying over the CN tower in downtown Toronto!!! Hope she finds the bad guys and gets her just catnip reward!

If I had known that I would have had such exciting kitty events to look forward to, perhaps I would not have moved from Toronto to Monteal 4 months ago!

Cat lover Deborah in Montreal,Canada

P.S. I am the proud owner of 3 tuxedo cats, too.
    One cat just leads to another - Ernest Hemingway

Re: Watch out! Here comes SUPERCAT!

Originally posted by Songlover
    Dear Tuxluvr,
    that is such a wonderful picture of your tux kitty flying over the CN tower in downtown Toronto!!! Hope she finds the bad guys and gets her just catnip reward!

If I had known that I would have had such exciting kitty events to look forward to, perhaps I would not have moved from Toronto to Monteal 4 months ago!

Cat lover Deborah in Montreal,Canada

P.S. I am the proud owner of 3 tuxedo cats, too.
    Wow! 3---do they get along well? I thought the CN tower was a good backdrop. I visited Toronto a few years ago on business and went up the CN tower - that's quite a structure!

Ritzy doesn't care much for catnip, but I hear her "secret power food" is actualy chicken noodle soup!

Yes, I AM SuperTuxGirl, Ritzee---I can fly into your town, fling all of the mousies around, terrorize the bad guys by hiding in the alley and attacking their ankles as they round the corner....

My whiskers are actually deadly weapons! See,when I yawn I can project them and actually shoot them at my opponents...(see exploding whisker picture attached)....ok...so maybe it's the kibble breath that really takes them down!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My three Tuxes!

Dear Tuxluvr Well, do my three tuxes get along?? The answer is threefold! as any owner of a tuxedo cat can tell you, they each have very individual personalities.

I have actually owned 4 tuxedo cats. Fifteen years ago, I adopted two tuxedo sisters who were rescued as babies from the streets of Toronto. I named them "Prima" and "Diva", since I am a singer! Little did I know how appropriate the names would be since my little Diva lived up to her name and was extremely dramatic and vocal and a bit egotistical!! She was extremely dog-like in as much as she was devoted to me and the rest of the world really did not exist. She dominated her sister Prima (who ironically was always "Secondo" and grew up to be rather nervous and timid under the domination of her sister). I lived happily with my little tuxedo sisters until Diva died in Aug. 2001 at the age of 14. I still have my Prima who just celebrated her 15th birthday in July of 2002.
    The best part is that now Prima REALLY IS NUMBER ONE in my cat household!! You see, if you wait long enough, sometimes you will be rewarded with the things you really want! LOL!

Five years ago I adopted another unwanted kitten from the streets of Toronto. He is also a tuxedo, but his markings are very irregular and they include a nose that is a perfect black triangle set against white!! He is very individual looking. I kept up my tradition of artistic names and I call him "Pablo Picasso", but just Picasso for short! He has an entirely different personality compared to my first two tuxedos. In short, he is a lover!! I also call him my "gentle giant" since he grew to be 19 pounds. Currently he is eating Hills reducing diet and has lost 2 pounds over the past year or so. We are aiming for 15 pounds as a healthy weight, since he is a very big cat.

As if that were not enough tuxedo cats, I fell in love with a kitten in a veterinarian's window just this last July. He is also a tuxedo kitty, but also with a very irregular face. He has a perfect little black mustache which causes him to closely resemble Charlie Chaplin!! I thought about calling him Charlie, but wanted to keep up my artistic theme, so I have named him "Piano" since his black and white nose looks like a piano key!! He is now 6 1/2 months and he, too, is a real lover!! I call him my "constant purring machine". What better way to celebrate my new city than to adopt my first little french Canadian kitty?

Sorry, I got off track....as to how do they get along.....well, Prima has become quite dominate since the death of her sister and as long as she is number one, things are not too bad!!! Picasso has always been a loner, but since I adopted Piano, he has really blossomed and has become a much happier cat. The new kitty adores Picasso and they play together all the time which is fine with Prima as long as they do not bother her (which they do, of course!!!).

I have to get a scanner so that I can post their pictures. I love the assortment of pictures you have posted of Ritzey (sorry, I may have misspelled her name)...they are so beautiful as I am sure she is in real life.....all for now..from Deborah, big time cat lover in Montreal, Canada.
    One cat just leads to another - Ernest Hemingway

Beware of Supercat!!!!

My fav. tux girl!!!

Every life needs nine cats, and it wouldn't hurt if they were all like Miz Ritzy!

What a great photo!

I'm getting tux-fever.....