Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen Dane! Update! Sadie's Coming Home!

People stealing dogs? You got to wonder what kind of person would do such a horrible thing. They don't seem to understand that these are well loved pets.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by lute View Post
    People stealing dogs? You got to wonder what kind of person would do such a horrible thing. They don't seem to understand that these are well loved pets.
    Of course not; I'm not sure where the Dane's owner lives in Missouri, but I know near St. Louis dog fighting is big, not HUGE, but it definitely happens. As I mentioned, my friend's pit was stole right out from under her (and they already caught someone attempting to steal him once from their own backyard), so they've had multiple attempts of people trying to steal her dog. These people just see a "big, scary" dog and think "wow, that dog would fare well in fighting!", they don't care about anything else.

facebook

am so glad to hear that Sadie's story had a happy ending. Who would steal such a lovely pup?

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Super great update!

PJ was found yesterday. She is also injured *with signs of abuse* though I don't have the specifics.

The yard in which she was found, confined, also contained two other dogs who were in bad shape and were removed from the property. The police are now searching to see if those dogs if these match descriptions of any dogs reported stolen.

Sadie has settled back in fine, and is back home where her twins are overjoyed to have her back.

I'm so glad PJ was found as well! It's unfortinate that he was abused. I hope the other dogs found with him are found good homes.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.