Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: two fosters that need homes

Oh, Shortnen, somebody must need you! What a sweet face you've got! You are sooo far away, but I'll keep you in my heart until we know you are safe in a forever home ...

Didn't anyone else's grandpa sing this to them ...

Mama's little baby loves Shortnen, Shortnen,
    Mama's little baby loves Shortnen bread - oops, make that dog!

I don't know enough Californians ...

O I am in love! She is so pretty! I would love to take her but I think our house is all full and we live to far away! . She wil find a home! She is to cute! Wow she is so pretty! I'm sorry I can't get over how pretty she is! I hate that people don't liek older dogs! More baggage, so? They still deserve love!

Any Californians out there? Not Jackie, as she's already got her two babies, but any even California cat-lovers who could find someone to save this baby? Just look at that face!!!!!

I'm dieing here! I want her! OMG is she pretty! I will talk to some people and see if they know anyone!

What is the latest on Shorten? She is such a beautiful dog, i hope she foinds a home...

Any news here??
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

awwww

I wish I could take Miss Shortnen. I wish I could!!!!!! We're pretty full but I managed to make room for Orin, hopefully it's not too late. Right now the only foster home I have available is mine, and I have two male dog fosters and if Orin comes that will make three. You said she doesn't get a long with Males right? I have two dog runs, and their already occupied but two dogs that DO NOT like other dogs... Any other dogs that come in will have to be in contact with the other dogs. I wish I could!!! I'm sorry!! But I'm going to see if I know of anyone that can help okay?? Hang in there.
    .*~ChRiSSaY~*.
    SOAR- Shepherds and Others Animal Rescue

Thank you Chrissy. Any help you can give to help find Shortnen a home would be greatly appreciated.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks so much Chrissay!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

How much time?

Okay Now I just need to get ahold of orin's current owners!!!! I haven't heard anything from them yet... gosh!!! I hope it's not too late.... let's hope we can save this guy!! Oh yah also does anyone here know how much time Shortnen has?? thanks!!!!
    .*~ChRiSSaY~*.
    SOAR- Shepherds and Others Animal Rescue

Being a holiday weekend, maybe Robyn was away for the day I know that today was Orin's absolute last day so she MUST be checking in today. I emailed and Pm'd both Robyn and her friend John.

SHORTNEN'S DEADLINE IS SEPT. 3RD!! I emailed Janet, Shortnen's guardian. This is her email:

[email protected]
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-02-2002 at 04:30 AM.

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

*Crossing my fingers for the best*

Keep us updated!

Well, we have moved successfully. I couldn't take shortnen to a shelter...when push came to shove i couldn't - never really thought i could! but know i need to do something to find her a home. so now i'm risking eviction....out of the fry pan and into the fire!! I will be checking on all of your recommendations this week...re checking the ones i've checked and doing all i can (while unpacking) to find her a home. she needs Queen Bee status. So keep the ideas coming....... post her on your sites...... i'll transport her anywhere in CA, Ore, Wa or NV -- she's that special of a dog. and cross your fingers that we don't get caught!!

janet

Check with Chrissy at SOAR - after all, Shortnen IS a Shepherd, and she's aware of the situation. If you get "caught," you could say she belongs to a friend and will be gone in a few days ...

Janet just emailed me in response to the messages I sent her over the weekend. I directed her again to Chrissay's email address and told her that she was trying to contact her. I hope and pray this works!!!! Thanks for checking in Janet. Shortnen just may get that special home afterall!! Sorry your move was tough. Maybe this is a little good news for you and your baby!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-03-2002 at 04:03 PM.