Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is PUMPKIN Pregnant or Not Pregnant?? HELP

Quote Originally Posted by KittyCrazy
    I don't believe in abortion for people, dogs or cats. JMHO
    AMEN to that!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Trust me so am I. I'm not the one who let this cat outside because she went into heat, and then again because they didn't want her. I traveled 3 hours to get her and save her so she could be fixed. I didn't know she was or if she is.

I have 6 cats and when I got 1 of them she was already fixed and as for the other 5 I fixed them all either when they first came into my house or when they were 6 months old. I don't just go around looking for pregnant cats or hoping one will get pregnant or anything.

I just hope people understand that I am a responsible pet owner and I'm not the one who didn't take responsibility for their cat. I'm helping her hopefully.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by KittyCrazy
    I am in total agreement that no more kittens should be brought into the world at this time BUT if Pumpkin in already pregnant, I don't think they should be destroyed now that they have already been created. I don't believe in abortion for people, dogs or cats. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77
    I just hope people understand that I am a responsible pet owner and I'm not the one who didn't take responsibility for their cat. I'm helping her hopefully.

Melissa
    I don't think anyone here thinks that. I commend you for the amount of time and money you're sacrificing to help these kitties! Kuddos to you for being such a great and caring person!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Thank You, Michelle!!!

I do not believe you are a bad person at all. Please dont think that I am because I do believe in abortion, be it people or pets.

This is your choice, I am supportive either way. I was just bringing up the option. Ya know>?

Everyone has to do what they must for themselves... BUT animals cant make that choice, that is where we step in to assist in this decision. AbiGail is happy, she did not suffer, nor did her babies. I did what I thought was best for her... I hope you understand where I am coming from. Kt and kittes

ps- and you are a responsible pet parent. I never doubted that.

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

KT,

I don't think you are either, I guess I just never heard of it and just jumped to the gun thinking no I can't....but I even told my husband about it and we are both in agreement that if she is pregnant we will do what we have to do to help her and help her kittens find a good and responsible home. Right now we are requesting references, adoption application, fee, and there will be an adoption contract just for her and of course if she is with kittens then the same will follow for them as well.

I know there are tons of homeless pets out there and I'm a huge supporter in trying to get those numbers down but I just feel I can't terminate her babies if in fact she is with babies.

I had Shirley Fonda (she's rescued hundreds of cats, and had plenty of litters so I figure her advice would be helpful) over last night to take a quick look at her and she said it looks suspicious but she couldn't give me a definite answer but she said just wait a month before you fix her to make sure.

Sorry I jumped to the gun...I try to understand that everyone has their own beliefs and what not with abortion and so forth, it's just with her I never considered it because if she is we'll have to help her get through it. But well see in a month’s time.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by kt_luvs_kitties
    I do not believe you are a bad person at all. Please dont think that I am because I do believe in abortion, be it people or pets.

This is your choice, I am supportive either way. I was just bringing up the option. Ya know>?

Everyone has to do what they must for themselves... BUT animals cant make that choice, that is where we step in to assist in this decision. AbiGail is happy, she did not suffer, nor did her babies. I did what I thought was best for her... I hope you understand where I am coming from. Kt and kittes

ps- and you are a responsible pet parent. I never doubted that.

[j nwn If She Is..Then She Would Be Having Alot Of Moodswings...
    She Is A Very Cute Cat.

I don't think anyone here thinks that. I commend you for the amount of time and money you're sacrificing to help these kitties! Kuddos to you for being such a great and caring person!
    That is exactly what I was trying to say. I am sorry if I hurt you, as it was not my intention. I was referring to the idiotic, irresponsible owners of this poor cat who dumped her like a piece of trash.

I'm so sorry if you mistook what I was trying to say. I support your decision 110%. Let's hope it's just a case of bad intestinal parasites.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

No hard feelings, we are all different and I respect everyone so no worries!

Melissa