Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would like to introduce...

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD ADORABLE DELILAH

She is so sweet and you look glowing and happy.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!! My cousin's birthday is Dec. 16 too!!!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

welcome to the world baby girl! we've been waiting for you. she's lovely
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Oh what a perfect little angel. Congrats and welcome to mother hood! It's a wonderful thing You little baby is just so adorable and perfect!

She, and you, are both beautiful! Congrats on a natural birth (ouch ), and welcome to motherhood.

Congratulations! What a cutie! She was born on our oldest daughter's second birthday.

Ohhh what a pretty name Delilah! My name is Leila Kinda goes, she is a cutie. And i am happy you had an easy labor since you are a first time mommy it always helps. She sounds so tiny and cute.
    Biscotties, the perfect companion for your latte.
    I love my girls Nena & Lola, there just perfect.

I am so happy for you that everything went well and FAST Delilah is very beautiful!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Welcome to the world little angel Delilah! I wish you a good life
    Congratulations mom!

I am so glad everything went so well for you, now wasn't she worth all that discomfort towards the end , she is a little doll, so precious and what a cutie, she was born on my son's birthday, another lil pter and saggi.well done, keep us updated on her progress and keep posting lots of pics of her won't you?,Hope you are feeling ok too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

CONGRATULATIONS! I am glad everything went well for you. Delilah is so sweet, and I just love her name.

Congratulations, Racing girl 07 and welcome, Delilah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful name for a preciously perfect child. I'm so happy that you had an easy delivery. Congrations.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh she is sooo precious. I'm glad to hear your labor was easy. Especially after you worried so much about it. Congrats sweetie. You've been truely blessed.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright