Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Todays day with the boyz.........

Oh I am so happy to hear this. Congratulations.... I know you will give those boys a wonderful home where they will thrive and grow.

HOORAY

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    Both boyz bio parent have lost their parental rights, so they are now able to be adopted, instead of us just being custodial guardians. Jas and I are discussing the issues of formal adoption.

Input would be appreciated, my main concern is my health, maybe I wouldn't be the best mom for them? I love them too much to ruin their chances in life, they have had enough of adults screwing up their lives.
    Dr. G., I was thinking about all of you early this morning when I couldn't sleep. Would it be extremely traumatic for each of them to go from the homes they were in, to where they are now, and then to another (hopefully a permanent) home? I think that would be very difficult. Fingers and paws crossed that you'll make the best decision, and I'll pray on it too.

Boyz, about the Three Stooges - I didn't know that Moe and Curly were brothers! Do you? I just read that on Wikipedia. Nook, nook, nook. Or however it's spelled.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

To Dr. G.'s BOYZ ...

a.k.a. the Three Stooges - Happy Halloween a little early! Have Fun!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

To Dr. G.'s BOYZ again...

So, BOYZ! I passed a group of kids waiting for the school bus this morning on my way to work, and I thought of you. I hope your fall is going really well! How was Halloween? Were you a huge success as the Three Stooges? How was Thanksgiving, did you eat heaps of turkey, potatoes and maybe some pie? What are your Christmas wishes? How is school, geography, math, chess, bball? Just wanted to say, "Hello!"