Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thursdays #230 IS OPEN

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I think I'll have a Pumpkin Latte with extra whipped cream - ah yes, now THAT hits the spot! Sure feeling fall-ish here in the S.F. Bay Area. I guess it's about time, eh? I'm just in denial that it's already September! Of course, the fact that I have a birthday looming doesn't help. It just means Xmas can't be too far away. Where DID this year go?

OOh! It just came to me! We can make Monkey Bread! No, Mario, we don't use real monkeys! Just lots of cinnamon and butter. It's so much fun to pull it apart.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

MOFF how about a nice hot toddy for that cold? and here you can use my new fluffy blanket, my aunt made it and sent it for my bday.....dont you love that color purple? and its soo soft, wish Lexie would stop sucking the fuzzies off the corner though
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Quote Originally Posted by RedHedd
    I think I'll have a Pumpkin Latte with extra whipped cream - ah yes, now THAT hits the spot! Sure feeling fall-ish here in the S.F. Bay Area. I guess it's about time, eh? I'm just in denial that it's already September! Of course, the fact that I have a birthday looming doesn't help. It just means Xmas can't be too far away. Where DID this year go?

OOh! It just came to me! We can make Monkey Bread! No, Mario, we don't use real monkeys! Just lots of cinnamon and butter. It's so much fun to pull it apart.
    That Pumpkin Latte with the extra whipped cream sounds good, may I have one too please? I brought some Spiced Royal Vinter coffee too. That's sort of a fall-ish flavor. Should go real well with that coffee ring too. Yummmmm!
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Hehe, okay LOH, I'm just going to have to take an eggnog AND one of those pumpkin lattes! Mmmmmmmm!

Baking is my specialty (just don't ask me about my horrid experience with a king cake!). I can make some pretty awesome pies and cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    MOFF how about a nice hot toddy for that cold? and here you can use my new fluffy blanket, my aunt made it and sent it for my bday.....dont you love that color purple? and its soo soft, wish Lexie would stop sucking the fuzzies off the corner though
    I'll take you up on both the hot toddy and the blankie. (I love all shades of purple)
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Brings over the toddy and tucks her under the blankie......dont mind the damp corner Lexie likes to suck on it while getting her nekkie kitty rubs

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Goodnow
    Brings over the toddy and tucks her under the blankie......dont mind the damp corner Lexie likes to suck on it while getting her nekkie kitty rubs
    Like I tell my cats: What's a little slobber among friends?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

LOL don't tell her that she will be right up there with you and I am trying to shoo Mario and his bottle of Nair away keep telling him she won't need it

I'll take a double Stolis Raspberry Vodka on the rocks please!!

*sits down next to Dr. G* Come here you little nekkid baby!! I miss you!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

EEEEEP! I drank the Stolis....... begs Mario for another bottle. And she is going to be ruined if you keep scratching her there.........*sighs* she has us all trained!

"here kitty, kitty, kitty"

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

And you guys think she is joking? Donna calls and LJ HAS to "talk " on the phone then eats my buttons I no longer have a #7

I'm in So Cal right now and it's contagious I guess. You guys are starting to make sense ~
    ~ at least I'm not...

Morning all, I'll open up the bar this morning with some fresh coffee and freshly made banana bread. Help yourselves everyone.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

banana bread - sounds yummy. how did you get the bananas away from Mario?

lb - I'm soooo jealous - some so cal fun sure would hit the spot right now.

These are not the droids you were looking for