Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiger

Hi Tiger,

I'm so happy you found a great forever home . Your're a
    very Handsome kitty and deserve a happy home with plenty
    of milk rings to play with & all the crunchies you can eat.
    So happy to meet you today & offer congratulations on
    being chosen as today's CAT OF THE DAY !!! Long happy &
    healthy life to you Sweetie...

Hold on! Hold on! Tiger wakes you at 4:30 or 5:00 in the morning and still you refer to yourself as his "master"?

A cat knows no master!

Certainly, though, fortunate cats know friends and judging from the photo and the accompanying text, Tiger was fortunate enough to claim a true friend who was also fortunate enough to be moved to rescue him.

Just be careful with those rubber bands. Tiger might grab one in his mouth and take off running, completely unaware that the band had hooked itself over the foot of a visiting baby. In such an incident, Tiger would almost certainly run fast and hard, unaware that the rubber band was stretching out between his mouth and the baby's foot. Suddenly, the rubber band would hit the limit of its elasticity, causing Tiger and the baby to be slingshotted right at each other. If they were fortunate, they might merely graze off each others body's and each be thrown through open windows on opposite sides of the room, to land safefly in strategically placed piles of grass, leaves, or snowdrifts - depending on the season.

If they were unfortunate, then they would bump head to foot, really hard, and afterwards there would be a whole lot of crying and upset meowing to deal with.

So one does want to be careful when it comes to cats and rubber bands.

tiger

TIGER LIKE TONY THE TIGER SAYS
    YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAATTTT!

TRULY A GREAT CAT.
    SANDY FROST

A message to D'artainyen

D'artainyen - I can empathize, for I was forced to grow up without a cat - although I did pull off an elaborate scheme at the age of 10 that won admission of an extraordinary dog into our home; a dog that stayed with us until it disappeared the same year that I married. But no cat - in fact, I was even brainwashed into believing that I did not like cats, perhaps even hated them and was actually alergic to them. Decades would pass before by cat by the name of Kaboodle would capture myself and family and introduce into my life something important that had always been missing.

Your parents are your parents and I can not challenge them from thousands of miles away, but I am with you on this and hope they utlimately will relent. If they do, they might be shocked to find that they come to love the cat as much as will you. Even if they do not give in, I predict that there will be some fine cats in your future - a future that you will find yourself in much quicker than you can possibly believe at this moment.

Frost Frog,

I was just about to say the same thing!! I think Tiger is the Master in his home. What a doll he is. I was also going to mention something about the elastic bands. Be VERY careful. I had one of my cats who used to somehow manage to get them off the door knob and play with them till one time he ate one and had to go to the vet to have it removed .(eeeeeeeewww!!! ) )

D'artainyen,

I'm sorry your parents won't let you have a cat. But think positive. When you get out on your own, you will be able to make your own choices. Then you can have all the cats you want. And they are wonderful pets. I don't know what I'd do without my 6. They've gotten me through the worst of times (and there have been MANY). Their love is totally unconditional and they love you for who you are. They're the best!!! (coming from a reformed cat hater, I'm pleased to say!!)

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Tiger... arn't you a cutie pie!!!! I am so glad you found yourself a good forever home and it seems like you are spoiling your people with a liking of cheap entertainment. Well congratulations sweet Tiger for being our most cute COTD. You really are a looker I am sure you have the ladies falling all over you with your pretty markings and handsome pale pink nose. I COULD JUST KISS YOU!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I love the tabby & white markings you have Tiger. And it sounds like you live up to your name also!
    You're a perfect choice for COTD. Congratulations TIGER!!!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

What a cutie!

Oh my God! When I saw Tiger, I thought I was looking at my little Sparky. Check out his picture and see how much he looks like Tiger And when I read about him, it's Sparky again! I just got my little guy about two months ago, and he's about 9 months old. He loves playing with the little ringlets from the gallon water bottle and God only knows where 1/2 of them are. People at work even bring them in for me because he "loses" the ones I leave him. I'm sure they are somewhere in the condo. I haven't tried the rubberband yet but I'll have to try. Sparky also loves to wake me up at 5:15 a.m. (sometimes even several times a nite before than....with little kisses and lots of kneading....LOL). I am usually not a morning person but my little love bug just makes my day!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

THOSE EYES!!!!

What an expression - there must be a rubber band boinging around right out of our sight, maybe a little to the left? the right? Let your faithful human know that should he develop a taste for broccoli, they tend to come banded with wonderful, wide rubber bands! Our home always has a few laying around; whenever I get broccoli, I shoot the band through the kitchen nook opening into the living room, which causes a rare blur of black fur as she attacks the vicious thing!! repeatedly, for Dadcat picks them up and keeps shooting them around the room(s). Wide enough I don't worry about choking. So I was so glad to find we aren't the only ones owned by a rubberband chasing feline!! They make for interesting conversation when friends and guests stop by!!
    Frostfrog, if you ever get this far south, look us up - we'll be sure to send you North with a collection of wide bands that are cat-and-baby slingshot proof for your Cats Who Live There!!!
    And, yes! Those milk container rings have also turned into cat toys!! She caught us off guard with that one; one dropped one day, and suddenly it's being batted and hockeyed throughout the place!!
    Tiger, I love your face!!!! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, you little furry hunk, you!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Thanks Everyone

This is Tiger! Hello to all my fans on the internet. I was so glad to make Cat of the Day. I'm a little sleepy today, but wanted to post another one of my pictures for all my fans. If you turn my picture upside down, you can see that I've always got a playful smile even when I'm tired

Love, Tiger

more pictures, please

Tiger is such a good looking cat - hope you post pictures whenever you can!!
    Spencer's Mom

TIGER

KOHALA ,
    YOU SOUND FAMILIAR LIKE YOUR CAT WAS CAT OF THE DAY MAYBE?
    SANDY FROST

Re: TIGER

Originally posted by SANDY FROST
    KOHALA ,
    YOU SOUND FAMILIAR LIKE YOUR CAT WAS CAT OF THE DAY MAYBE?
    SANDY FROST
    Grasshopper hasn't had that privilege - Maybe someday ? We both live in the same little town, though.
    Spencer's Mom

Please EMAIL me back

Hi, everyone. Stupid me went through EMAIL early this morning and I accidentally deleted 3 EMAILs I got with a subject title of Tiger. Please EMAIL me back! I would love to hear what you wrote. My apologies. I get so much AOL junk mail that I usually delete notes from people/places I don't know. So PLEASE...feel free to EMAIL me again, with the subject of TIGER and I will reply back!

Tree

Oh, here's another picture of my little Tiger...better known as Sparky...