Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tribute To Sydney

Niina, thanks for the great tribute to Sydney. You are such a good friend to Lut and hopefully when you meet you'll be able to give her some comfort. I will miss hearing about Sydney's antics and seeing new pics of him. Lut, your Sydney will never be forgotten. Please take care and when the time is right I hope that there will be a new cat in your life.

aww...

Niina, that was very kind of you. You are very thoughtful! It was a really beautiful tribute!

The attachment is my tribute to Sydney. I know it is not good at all, but I feel like I have to contribute something. By the way, I took the Sydney picture from your Webshots album, Lut, so I hope that is okay with you.

~ILoveCinder~
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ILOVECINDER; 07-28-2002 at 06:07 PM.

That's a beautiful tribute Niina.

The internet is wonderful in that we can all meet each other's pets and share the good and bad times. I feel privileged that I had the chance to 'meet' Sydney and his family.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Niina & ILoveCinder:

You both are such kind souls...what a beautiful expression. Thank you for not only helping Lut to feel a little bit better, but for helping us to remember too.

~Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

What beautiful tributes for a splendid cat. I'd forgotten how very young he was. I hope that Lut and her family find healing soon. They have so much love -- perhaps a new feline can experience their wonder soon.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

That was a wonderful tribute Casper and Kitty. We will all miss Sydney so much! You are a great friend to Lut and I think this was the best present anyone could've given her. I hope it will help her feel much better and help heal her heart's wounds. The worst thought is losing a dear pet and we know how you feel Lut. Our thoughts, sorrow, and condolences are with you. By the way, what happened to Sydney? She was only two years old..........was she ill? Whatever it was, it was her time to return to God, and we really sympathize with you, but no one mentioned what happened to her........or maybe I missed a post. Please tell what happened to poor little Sydney! We will miss her so much! I loved the picture of her with her toy mice. Its so sweet! I'm sure it means a whole lot to you, at this time of difficulty!

7. Maybe Sydney went to the Rainbow Bridge to help the two little kitties I had to bury this week!

I feel better knowing he is there to take care of them

Sara

Oh Sara, that is probably true! Sydney was needed at RB and was called to help. How beautiful. What a wonderful tribute! So sorry about your loss, too, Sara.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

~ Sydney ~

Dear Lut ~

God had a special project at the Rainbow Bridge and needed Syd real bad...

~ Sydney ~

God's Newest Angel and Chief Mouse Sitter at the Bridge

Rest in Peace, Dear Sydney.

/s/ Cinder & Smokey
    Last edited by Cinder & Smoke; 08-27-2002 at 09:20 PM.

Cinder & Smoke...

That's really sweet! You brought tears to my eyes!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Oh no, the tears begin...

Lut, as soon as I read this last post of yours, I started crying. I am at the office, so I need to get a handle on this. I am so touched by how you have dealt with the passing of Sydney.

R. I. P. Sydney deary.

How touching!

Niina, I love Cinder and Cinder and Smokey....

How kind of you to lay it in your hearts to do such a kind thing. Your tributes to Sydney were all so sweet and touching.

Rest in Peace sweet Sydney.. It is nice you are meeting God at the Pearly Gates with your favorite blankey and little mouses. And Lut..... hugs to you. Sydney was such a special Kitty Kat!Although sweet Sydney Kat is no longer physically here he will ALWAYS be able to make me smile throught that picture of him covered in the mouses! What a special kitty.... Rest well sweet Sydney... may the angles smother you with kisses and scritches and don't you have too much fun bein God's new little
    Chief Mouse Sitter and make time for chewin on some RB grass and rompin and playin.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Re: ~ Sydney ~

Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
    [B]Dear Lut ~

God had a special project at the Rainbow Bridge and needed Syd real bad...
    Yes, seems he had some micies running around, and God knew how Sydney loved his micies. (is there a smilie that shows smiling through your tears?)

These are wonderful tributes to a special Sydney boy. Lut, I think it is so wonderful that you buried him with some of his precious micies. I think he preferred them from an early age as we can see by that picture of him as a youngster batting at the micie ball thingy(?). I still can't believe he's gone.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

That was awesome Niina! You really captured Sidney's spirit I think.
    I especially love the pic of him with all the little mice laying on him- so cute!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

He was a beautiful cat. He will be missed dearly. Rest in peace darling Sydney...

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time