Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now I'm pissed!

Would it help to have a cover over the truck rear? I know, expensive, but in the long run it may give you some piece of mind? I never owned a truck, so I don't know the pros and cons, just tossing out an idea for consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Would it help to have a cover over the truck rear? I know, expensive, but in the long run it may give you some piece of mind? I never owned a truck, so I don't know the pros and cons, just tossing out an idea for consideration.
    The cover is not a bad idea at all, and something that I've considered since owning the truck. It would definitely secure the bed and the back window. However the main reason I have a truck is for my desert toys and hauling supplies for the house. Both of these would be too big for the cover/cap. I might be selling my dirt bike, gas is too expensive, so if that happens I may put a cap/shell on it. My parents have always had a shell on their trucks, so I'm used to them and like them, but it's not practical for me at the moment.

I'm much happier now that the truck is parked on the driveway again and that it is right next to my window. I'd go right through my screen if I heard someone near either truck on the driveway.