Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A post from me

Oh dear Amy. I am so distressed to hear you are not feeling well A dear friend of mine was hospitalized recently with a severe bout of pancreatitis. I was quite surprised to read that you were told to eat with impunity. A course of antibiotics followed up with a low fat diet is usually the first course of treatment. And sticking to a low fat diet is imperative in preventing recurrent bouts. But you listen to your doctors and follow their advice. I hope you will be blessed by a physician that will treat you kindly and gently, allay your fears and quickly get you going down the road to recovery. We will let them take care of the physical issues. But this is the place to come to vent, to whine, to cry and most all, to get all the support, love and prayers you need to get you over this hurdle!! Of course, a little puppy power just might be the best Rx of all! And I'm going to say an extra special prayer that your swamp cooler stays off the critical list! Lots of love and healing prayers are heading your way from Sandra, Cody and Star!! {{{Hugs}}}
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-13-2002 at 07:58 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Amy, I saw this post yesterday, but didn't take the time to open very many at all. I'm sorry. I could have started my prayers for you earlier. I will make it up today.

You take care of yourself, young lady. Don't over do, and listen to Nurse Sandra and your doctors!!! We wish only the very best for you.

Sure hope the weather cools down soon. 104!!!! And to think that in SC, it didn't get about 70 yesterday. Go figure!