Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Day In The Life Of A Russian Model

I simply cannot describe how much Nakita takes my breath away every time I see her, I am simply captivated by her immense beauty. She is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!

Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous girl!!! Lovely to see you again Nakita!

From Decker with Love

Hi Nakita,
    Tigris here. I suppose it is because you are a super model that you look so slim. Love to see these emerald greens
    Purrs
    Tigris

What big eyes you have, beautiful little model! She's a lovely kitty - I'm swept away by those green eyes and that lovely soft-looking fur
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Quote Originally Posted by CultureJunky
    I simply cannot describe how much Nakita takes my breath away every time I see her, I am simply captivated by her immense beauty. She is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!

AMEN to that!!! Nakita is unique!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

What a pretty girl!
    She looks like a natural
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Absolutely fabulous! The photographs and Nakita. Those eyes of hers are spectacular, they are so huge and very green. They need a special segment in Vogue for cats like this.

Thanks for your response guys! I'm so glad you enjoyed the pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by heidiv
    Just out of curiosity if you don't mind where did you find her???? I have looked on line at this breed type and I still haven't seen one of the kitties that as spellbounding as her....... Was she a rescue or did you find her through a breeder???? Do you happen to have kitten pictures of her???
    It all started when we were moving into a house and I knew I wanted a cat to complete the home. I had been 'catless' for quite awhile because of school and constant moving but I knew I needed a cat as soon as I settled down.

Rob, on the other hand, was not very fond of cats. He actually didn't have any experience with them and saw them as being an additional expense, more food bills, furballs etc. We were searching the internet one day and Rob came across the Russian Blue breed profile. He was in love. So, if he was in love with a CAT, I was going to get that cat...it was my chance.

As soon as Nakita came home, she stole Rob's heart. Well, she stole mine too, but any cat would easily do that! We spent a good 6 months speaking with breeders and finally Nakita came home.

In one word, she's the most graceful and sleek cat I have ever owned. She will jump on a ledge and never knock anything over. She walks almost everywhere yet nothing has ever been broken. Plus, she is the most easily trained cat (or am I the most easily trained owner).

Russian Blues are usually more reserved, quiet but curious. Nakita though is not as reserved as some Russian Blues, curiousity always gets her and she loves attention! She's also only pet quality (in breeding terms). Among other things, her ears are not the right size or location, her fur not as thick but I find her absolutely purrfect. As others have said, she really does have a unique look to her that I haven't seen in other cats of her breed. Actually, I like her look better than the purebreds I have seen at show.

I'm not sure if you know, but Russian Blues at one point were bred with Siamese to strengthen the line. And when Nakita wants something, I'm sure I can hear the 'Siamese' in the meow! I grew up with a Siamese cat as a child, so Nakita is a good combo of what Rob and I wanted in a cat.

Also, the breed is very devoted to their human owners. She ownes both Rob and I equally. I'll see if I can pull up some Nakita kitten pictures for you.
    Last edited by Russian Blue; 12-11-2006 at 02:38 PM.

OMGoodness - Nakita - you sure are the most beautiful model I have ever seen.

I just can't believe the conditions you have to work under ......... no flat screen, human transportation .......... and making you pose in the sun - JUST SHOCKING.

The number for the Cat Model Union is 1234-567-89. Please call them and report this shocking treatment ...

P.S. Great pics Kass .....
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

{swoon}. More {swoon}. Even more {swoon}.

Nakita, you are the most beautiful of cats. What makes you a top model is your ability to cast your lovliness all over despite such deplorable conditions. At least with your current mode of transport you have small worries about the cost of petro. (Do Robs run on corn these days? ).

Great pics, Kass.

11. Look at those long, long, beautiful legs........................

You models are all alike...gorgeous eyes, silky hair, legs that go all the way to the ground....

sigh......

Oh Nakita, it is ILLEGAL how you take my breath away.

Gorgeous photos Kass and I LOVE the card.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Nakita...the most beautiful Russian model I have ever laid eyes on.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Quote Originally Posted by CultureJunky
    You took the words right out of my mouth! Nakita is stunning as always.

Kass, it's funny you mention that you like her look better than the purebreds of her breed, because I think so too! Whenever I'm at a cat show, I always wonder why they don't look as stunning as our Nakita!

**hugs**

It is ALWAYS a treat to see the beauty that is Nakita. She is so unique in her beauty, as she always somehow reminds me of a sweet baby koala bear. I think it is her cute velvety nose
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright