Thread: Please pray for my boyfriend's Golden, Allie. They gave her 3 months.

Threaded View

Update 5/17, she's at the bridge. Please pray for Allie. They gave her 3 months.

Poor poor Allie. When Allie was 2 years old she had cancer on her leg. They did radiation and she was fine. Now Ally is 9 years old and last year they had to remove a very large cancerous tumor from the exact same spot and they did chemo. She just finished the chemo a few months ago and had a blood test about a month ago. The blood test showed no cancer. She was at my house on Sunday and I was looking at her leg and there was nothing there. I was even saying to her how she was cancer free!

Well, there is some really bad news today. Last night my bf found a lump there again. They went to the vet today and they gave Ally 3 months to live. My bf was crying so bad, I feel so bad for him. He did EVERYTHING possible for Al and now she doesn't have long left. The vet said the cancer spread to the lymph nodes and possibly the lungs. If it is in the lungs it's small. I feel so terrible. This girl is so full of life. I'm asking for PT prayers that her time left is spent happy and at least feeling healthy.
    Last edited by My Peanuts; 05-17-2007 at 12:56 PM.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)