Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Inside of My New Home.....

Willie I am so happy for you! Your new home is lovely and I appreciate being invited to *visit.* I also loved the *kitty accessories.* May you and hubby have many wonderful years there.

Love the kitchen willie, great work bench.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

I feel like I've just been given a tour of a fancy hotel. I absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing your wonderful home with us. I hope you enjoy it immensely. You deserve it Willie!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Very lovely home, Willie! So shiny and new!

Very nice! (and everyone else beat me to the kitty questions )

I am so happy for you! You deserve this and so much more. Congrats! Very nice. I would love to soak in that tub.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Wonderful, so happy for you in your new home..

You have a beautiful home. Thanks for the tour.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Yes, thank you from me as well. Your new home is lovely and so spacious. The fact that your hubby put this all together is amazing. What a skill to have! I would love to see the outside sometime too. I am glad that you are enjoying your new home. Congratulations.

I can't quite figure out where the dining room is in relation to the great room.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Rachel, my husband is sleeping in front of the door that leads to the dining room. There are two doors that lead into the dining room, one from the living room and one off the kitchen. Then there is two other bedrooms from the dining room with a small alcove separating the dining room, the bedrooms, and a bathroom for the bedrooms. The bathroom also opens into the Utility room.

My husband done a good job tieing the house onto the mobile home part of the house, they did give us some blueprints of the mobile home, but we changed it a lot, because I would rather have a larger bedroom and larger living room than two living rooms. So we went with the way we wanted that part of the house. We added a front porch to the front that goes across the front of the house, almost, but the problem is, it is still loaded with building material. We still have a few things to do in the house to finish it, mainly between the kitchen and the livingroom. Some more painting to do in one of the other bedrooms. If you can stand to see a messy porch, I will take a picture of the front of the house.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Willie It's BEAUTIFUL!!! It must be nice to have all that room after living in cramped quarters for so long. I love the colors you painted it. And would love to come down and soak in that tub for a week right about now lol! I remember seeing cutie pie Oscar on Kimlovescats thread about Meezers. I did wonder about the all white legs showing in the picture, but you cleared that up lol. I'm so happy you have a real home again..Jimmy & you did a splendid job! Sure...take pics of the outside too so I know which house to look for for my visit to your tub! Where's Mario living?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Mario is safe in his cage, can't let him run loose here. There are neighbors close by with children. I am afraid he would not like them very much because they don't know how to act with him. A little after the house burnt he left, and we had to capture him, and he had gotten a long way from home. He just could not find out the direction we went. So now he is safe in his home. I will try and take some pictures of in his home. When, I don't know.

Anyway, Mario is safe.

Willie

VERY nice house!

Oh Willie, your new home is just beautiful. There are so many things that I just love about it. First of all, I would die to have a pantry like that - instead of little cupboards. I like the island in the kitchen with stools to sit around it.

I love your furniture and your drapes and the bathroom is wonderful.

It made me laugh that ALL of us mentioned the kitties....well, this is a pet site so of course we would. I noticed them right away too - a snippet here - some legs over there.

You know, we do tend to forget over at Thursdays that Mario is a real, very much alive monkey. It hurts me to think of what he must have gone through with his home destroyed too. But thank God, you were able to capture him and he is back home with you and safe.

Willie, you deserve this new home - you have been through a lot and it is amazing what your husband was able to do. Hats off to him!

I am just so pleased for you and thank you for taking the pictures for us.

Yeah, that Mario was so scared when we caught up with him, that when I jumped him, he bit the heck out of my thumb! That goes to show how unpredictable a monkey is! I had to have surgery on my thumb, to put the tendons back together! Still my thumb will never be the same. Of course I can never be mad at Mario for that, because it was my fault, afterall I jumped him! You just don't do that to a wild animal! No matter how tame he appears, you just don't treat him like you would a domesticated pet. My fault!

Willie