Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: American Idol?

OMG i'm so jealus!!i can't wait!!

I watched it a couple of hours ago. Heh, its funny. Is it on tomorrow? Thought I heard that but can't remember....

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

YAY!! i just watched it! yup it's on again tomarrow too!i thought the army girl should have gone to hollywood! but it's against the code of conduct ofsomething to wear uniforms to a personal event/promoting thing like that...

They are showing US Idol 3 here

Doesn't start til Sunday .. want to see all the idiots embarrass themselves in the auditions LOL.

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Re: They are showing US Idol 3 here

Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
    Doesn't start til Sunday .. want to see all the idiots embarrass themselves in the auditions LOL.
    yeha i know! some of them are so bad it makes me wonder if they are real or not! i know they saay it's all real, but what if some people go and tyr to sing bad so simon will yell at htem. i always feel bad for the people who cry when simon tells them they can't sing at all.

LOL I agree the try outs are the best part

hey,

i watched it and it was so funny especially the young lady that came in on a scooter...........the way she acted had wondering if she was high on drugs or something.her voice was lovely though.

i love simon he tells it like it is and last night i think the other two judges were telling it like it is too.

anyone catch the reality show that came on after american idol?????????????

i'm not a reality show freak but this show was a bit differant for some reason.take care.

marylyn

In the UK where the whole thing started me have Pop Idol. The last series just finished.

On Friday over here the 3rd series of American Idol starts, I have never seen the American version before, should be fun.

I wonder if anyone will see NZ IDOL, probably not, maybe Aussie might, lots of maoris entering, but then they can sing, most of them.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I LOVE SCOOTER GIRL!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

LOL Scooter girl rules! The girl who went to go sing in the bar cracked me up. I couldn't believe that everyone actually left!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Originally posted by Uabassoon
    LOL Scooter girl rules! The girl who went to go sing in the bar cracked me up. I couldn't believe that everyone actually left!
    Haha, I would have ran out of there verrry fast!

I did watch My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance afterwards. It was HILARIOUS!
    Alyson

I've heard worse singers before at karaokee and the whole bar doesn't clear out. However usually when the bad singers are on stage people get up to get more drinks or use the restroom
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I was so impressed with the guy with the bright red hair. I thought his voice was great and that song was so nice to listen to. And those two borhters were also reeeaally good. I can't remember any of their names though.

Scat girl was awful but she seemed nice and a good sport about it so I felt so bad for her. LOL. I just couldn't help but feel sorry for her. ScooterGirl was great just because she knows how to humour herself. But I still say, bring back Keith!

Like a virgin...

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I watched it yesterday! an I'm looking forward to tonight's and tomorrow night's I love seeing the weird people, lol, its so funny
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I just saw Simon on Inside Edition (Or was it Extra ?). Anyway, he was saying he was really embarrased that they were praising Scooter Girl and he said she's not that good. He said he was just tired and not thinking clearly when he was praising her.
    Alyson