Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Still no home for Ally... Update Post 35

We Would Glady Add Ally To The Found Cat Ranks As A Foster.
    The Found Paradise Hotel Can Easily Take Another Little Face In, And There Always Room On The Moose Angel Pillow.
    We Are Praying That Something Can Be Worked Out.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Not to pry, but how much was it to transport Connor? Maybe we could start a fund somehow.

Yes, if someone could take her in or foster her, the folks here most certainly would chip in and help defer the cost of transporting her here. I know I would contribute!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Same here... would gladly donate or foster your Ally. I have some fosters upstairs that are very lowkey, and there are only 3 of them right now, and if one gets adopted, I'll be down to 2 upstairs.

Will gladly help to get her over here.

Gary - Ally supposedly doesn't get along with other cats. Do you have a separate room for her until she could find another home?

I know all your cats are loving, just checking.

I will DEFINITELY chip in for transport...I have been so concerned about poor ALLY!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

*BUMP*

How about even a home in England? Gary, can you really take Ally?

I am ready to chip in when needed!

Ally might need a tranquilizer to travel? Just asking.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this.I know this is such a tough decision.She probably wouldn't do good here with my MANY cats.She doesn't like other cats?(is that the problem?)That is so hard trying to find a home for a cat that doesn't like other cats.Most people who are kindhearted take more than 1 cat and the other ones that don't care about cats have NO pets.That's why it's hard to find a home with no pets to take her.
    Whatever you do is what you have to do.I would not like wondering if she got hurt outside either.(Or properly taken care of...and having her so unhappy).Not knowing is way to hard for me...so I totally understand what your going through.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

I'm so sorry Julie - I hope a resolution for you can be found.
    I for one will not hold it against you in any way. You have to do
    what you have to do.
    you have not judged me or my decisions so I have no right to judge you - I'm slowly learning that......
    [[hugs]]
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Julie, I am so sorry. I would love to be able to step right in and take Ally, but I truly believe she would be MISERABLE here. I can only pray for an answer.

If I can have a list pm'd me all Alley's behavior issues, I WILL DONATE a bottle of Bach Rescue Remedy that has been especially formulated for her behaviors. These remedy WORK and has turned lost cases into purring pets.
    Once the bottle is done the behaviors are gone, yes gone for life of the animal. This remedys heal animals and humans. Alley could be put into a multiple cat household no problem.

I've dosed Skinny for some behaviors and they are gone
    I use the regular remedy formula for myself in stressfull situations. Little bit on my wrists, stress is gone.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Julie,

I am so sorry to read about Ally. If we start a fund I would be more than happy to contribute.

Connor has fit into my group with almost no problems (I will be posting a thread on him shortly). So maybe Ally had problems because Connor couldn't hear her and she had to "make herself known". My little queen bee had a few problems with Connor when he first came, but Ally trained him well and he always defers to her

Maybe Ally just needs to be an alpha-cat in a situation where the other cats can acknowledge that...

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you...

Aww Julie i can only imagine how you must be feeling, but it does indeed sound hopeful here on PT, so many are prepared to donate the transport cost's and foster her, i hope you will consider those options,even though you are worried she has issues and might not fit in a multi-cat household, which i understand competely , she may well indeed suprise you, give her that chance,I think it is way a better call than putting her to sleep, i am sure you will do right by her and i wish you all the best, and comfort in your time of troubles.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Craftlady - thanks - that Bach Rescue Remedy sounds like a great idea..... maybe if/when Ally arrives in the USA you could organise to get a bottle to her?

Like I said, I realise that Ally's best chance of finding a home is in the USA - most of you know the circumstances in Bahrain, and also how long I have been trying already to make a plan for her over there.

If I have a definate place* for her there, we can make a plan to raise the cash. (we will be selling up some household stuff which isn't going into storage, so that will raise a bit of cash).

*By "definate place" I mean someone who is prepared to give Ally a chance, and see if she fits into their house. With her issues, and not knowing how she will react to a multi-cat household (and if she will be better with hearing cats who she can communicate with), I don't expect anyone to commit 100% to keeping her without a "trial-run". But t least if I can get her to someone, and it doesn't work, she has a better chance of being placed somewhere else.

Thanks again to everyone here for your unwavering support - you are treating me a LOT more kindly than I am treating myself at the moment. I KNOW I have done all I can in Bahrain, but I still feel awful.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Catty1 - the airline rules prohibit flying a sedated pet. I discovered this when I adopted Sugar in December.

OK...I know we have some members here in the UK...it would mean a shorter flight for Ally if she went there.

I guess with the altitude, a cat could get dehydrated, and the tranquilizer overdose them as a result....not good.

Jen, you game to try? Gary? Tracy?