Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pooty

Pooty, you sure have pretty eyes and they look stunning with that light fur. I usually have company in the bathroom but none of my kitties have ever jumped on my shoulder! You are quite a cat!

Blog Entries

Pooty

Hi Pooty,

You are stunning, beautiful, gorgeous and those words aren't adequate enough to describe you. Such fantastic eyes on such a purretty face!

Mew, KatMa is always supervised when she takes a bath, shower or uses that very funny purrson litter box. But I don't jump up on her shoulders or back, just sit on her lap...

Your Paw-Paw must love the grooming you give him after he has a haircut. We pussycats know how to groom!

Have a wonderful day today; KatMa said your purrsons are most likely in 7th heaven. Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your purrsons...all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

WOW

Pooty! I have to say, wow, you are very lovely! Look ok all cats are lovely but I saw those eyes and fell in love! But really the whole photo is so beautiful. Kudos to your mommy and/or daddy! And to top it all off you sound like quite the character and thats what counts! So congratulations on COTD

Hi Pooty! Forgive me for being late for your special day You are one exquisitely gorgeous girl! And as Logan has said, so resembling her irrepressible yet stunning Butter! And like you, he too has his little quirky behaviors...but your bathroom capers REALLY take the prize!! You're simply a joy, dear Pooty!! Congratulations sweet girl on pawing off with our top cat honors! Yay, Pooty, Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~