Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You all know my daughter!

Oh silly me , thought you mean't the big 40, dare I say it, you mean the big 50, hey be proud you have made it so far,, and I hope you have a big celebration ahead., CONGRATULATIONS.

Yes lots of people are so kind and will do you siggy's all you have to do is ask?

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hello and welcome! My house is run by my best bud Niño, my lizzard Tigger, and (In a few days) a baby netherland dwarf rabbit names Oslo! You will really love it here!

Niño & Eliza

Thank you all once again. Dare you say it!!!!!!! Yup, thats it, the BIG 5.....0.....! I have seen pictures of beautiful Niño, he is quite a handsome man.

Welcome to PT Maria! My name is Amanda (aka, Manda), I'm 17 years old and live on Vancouver Island, BC with 2 cats and 8 rabbits.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Welcome to PT!
    I'm Diana and I'm 24 years old. I have a black Pug named Sylvia and a Jack Russell mix named Harley. I also have 4 cockatiels. Two boys and two girls. My boys are Danny & Milton & My girls are Alex & Evie.

You are going to love it here. The people are very nice.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

hello and welcome Maria! my dad works at the RCMP as well, he is actually in Edmonton right now on behalf of depot division for the officer shootings service thats going on today.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Welcome to PT! I hope you enoy it here I am currently owned by the 2 girls in my sig below...

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Yes, we just turned the channel. It was quite a sad memorial Again, thank you all for the welcomes. I think I already do like it here.
    Last edited by Maria O; 03-10-2005 at 04:50 PM.

Orangutango, your girls are beautiful. I just read and responded to your memorial thread. I hate to bring it up, but Echo was a gorgeous girl. So very cute...Paula always showed me her pictures when you posted, I always loved seeing them.

10. Thanks for putting that title mom! LOL, anyways, I know you'll be taking my computer time now...jeez, so much for PT all the time! Nice signature, I see you got the hang of it already! You've got an amazing welcome here!

I told you everybody was nice. I can't believe my mom is going to be 50 tomorrow! LOL, you're old....

Welcome!! Welcome!!

Happy Birthday!

I'm Kari and I'm 22. Don't worry about your age, there is a wide range of ages here.

I have a large verity of pets~ 5 dogs, 6 cats, 8 birds, 3 chinchillas, 1 prairie dog, 1 bunny, 1 mouse, 6 snakes, 3 tortoises, and 1 iguana.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Hi Maria, and welcome to Pet Talk! Happy Birthday, too!!!

Thank you, thank you! I feel so welcome. KBlaix, I don't think I could ever have that many pets in one home. Five is enough for me right now...and Paula wants another.

G'day Maria, I'm Trev & welcome to the boards and best wishes for your birthday. I might add that your daughter Paula is very talented when it comes to signatures, she did minebelow. My two furkids are Oggy & Flute (oh I'm also 40, so age is kinda irrellavent on here, members are all ages )

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Hi Trev,

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

I didn't know Paula could do signatures, so I had to put Amanda all through that trouble to make one for me, but I love mine. Its beautiful. I am surprised she could do that because we just got that program.

You're still 10 years younger then me, you don't have to worry about the age...now. I still got a very memorable welcome of course.