Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A new show for Jon Gosselin? (of Jon & Kate+8)

Did anyone see Chris Cuomo's interview with Jon Gosselin last night? I have mixed emotions. On the one hand I can see why he would want to sort of tell his side since the tabloids are dishing up their stuff. On the other hand, I think it would be wiser to say nothing. He claims to really be in love with the girl he is always with these days (the daughter of his wife's plastic surgeon). I can't help but think this is a rebound thing and he will live to regret the relationship and, even more, talking about it on TV. I just saw that today Kate has responded to the interview by calling him a pathological liar. Somehow I didn't get the feeling that he was lying. He seemed to pretty much be laying himself wide open. I don't know how they can't see the harm they are doing to their children who will have all of this to look at as they get a little older. Opinions? Talk amongst yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Talk amongst yourselves.

That's just way too funny.

She was a fricking shrew.

I knew a couple and the woman was exactly like Kate.

Can you come and house sit?
    Sure!
    I left you a list of things that you need to do while we are away!

(I signed up to water and feed the dogs.)

It was a 4 page, legal pad size of instructions!

KG is a neurotic Super Mom. She lords over the household and runs it her way because no one has every had eight kids before, and she it going to do everything RIGHT.

You are seeing the veneer slough off as time goes by. She's looking back at how she treated him and the thought about HAD she treated him right there would be no problems in the marriage.

Yeah, he was 'whipped' -he just wanted to get thru 18 years of child rearing and go on with life. He stuck by her until the string snapped and he just didn't want to put up with her anymore.

I don't blame him.

I'd keep the cameras following me. Kate is starting to sound like some head case.

I didn't read the article or this thread. But I like Jon and Kate plus 8, the show. And the whole problem with their marriage was the show, IMO. He was the one that had a problem with the papparazi following him and people recognizing him. I guess he needs to make a living too, huh? Maybe because he is not on J&K+8 full time he's not getting paid as much so he needs supplemental income.
    Who knows? I'm just so glad I am not a celebrity like that, other than in my own mind.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    I find the Octomom to be a far better woman, She got eight in the first attempt.
    Wrong on that point, she already had at least 5 previous pregnancies, resulting in 6 kids. She has a total of 14 children.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    That's just way too funny.
    Glad you enjoyed the old SNL line! Now there was a good show that also has now left me cold.

I was glad that Jon's interview aired at 10:00PM here. It gave me time to finish watching the Phillies. That is a different kind of drama - more of the nail biting kind lately!

Glad you enjoyed the old SNL line! Now there was a good show that also has now left me cold.

I was glad that Jon's interview aired at 10:00PM here. It gave me time to finish watching the Phillies. That is a different kind of drama - more of the nail biting kind lately!
    Don't try to steer the conversation away from J&K with your 'baseball manicures'.

Great Dodger game last night!

-----------------

Karen,
    I meant in her first attempt at having eight kids at once!

I was flipping between the interview and "Rehab at the Hard Rock Cafe"

I feel sorry for those kids. Both parents need serious counseling. Kate is a controlling biatch and Jon is a rebound party animal who would rather be out partying with the young and rich than buck up and be a responsible parent.

I think another season of J&K + 8 is out of the question. He was very clear about not wanting to sit next to someone he despises. That's the mother of his children he's talking about for God's sake!!! He goes no NATIONAL tv talking about her (as much as I can't stand her either) in such a negative way.

He better start thinking about looking for another job. At the rate he's going, the cash cow is going to dry up real quick. Oh yeah, and he just went out and bought a brand new Mercedes SUV that seats 5. Um, someone needs to remind him he's got 8 kids. What are the other 3 gonna do, run a long side of the car?

Idiots!! Their divorce will be final by the end of the month. Talk about quick.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I was flipping between the interview and "Rehab at the Hard Rock Cafe"
    LOLOLOL,

What is it with that car wreck, Rehab/HRC?

I tune in to see it maybe someone socks the head of security....

RICHARD,

I love watching that program!!! It's so outrageous the way people drink all day long in the sun and the trouble they get into. Reminds of me my wild drinking days and how stupid people can get. Last night they gave the girls a $500 incentive to sell a super magnum of some she-she poo-poo french champagne at $5,000 a bottle

The DJ saw the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on across the pool. Turns out it was a transgender female who looked drop-dead gorgeous. When his friends took him aside and told him, he shrugged his shoulders and went back to her, asking her out for a date, telling her he didn't have a problem with it if she didn't.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" Ahhhhh, NOW I get it!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    RICHARD,

I love watching that program!!!
    "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" Ahhhhh, NOW I get it!!!

JG was out there a few weeks ago getting his freak on.....

Vegas should be fenced off like Guantanamo Bay.

-------------
    A friend told me about his pal who answered the door one day and was greeted by a woman, a baby and a reminder that you don't get drunk on the lake near Vegas where people go to party.

Richard,

roflmao!!!!

I just watched Larry King Live with Jon Gosselin and his attorney.

It's all over the news that Jon has stopped the divorce proceedings and stopped the filming of the show on TLC.

Did anyone else see this show?

Suddenly, Jon has had an epiphany and decided he needs to be a father and grow up. His children need to be taken off the show for the betterment of their lives.

All well and good except we can all see he's been out living it up and now, he needs to pull the plug on the show???
    How stupid does he think we all are? He was a broken record on the show. He's made some mistakes and he's learning from them. He's sorry for things he's done, on and on and on....... All I can see him doing is panicking about losing his cash cow.

I can't help but wonder what he decides to do to support the kids if the show closes down. Is he going to actually work for a living? It's going to be tough to support that many kids.

When will this charade be over??? It's more than we can take. I read today that Kate makes $75,000 per episode of the show. That wasn't what Jon said tonight so that must be what they've offered her for "Kate Plus 8".
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 10-02-2009 at 07:18 AM.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I wish I had seen that Larry King program. I have read some things online but I like to watch a person's body language to try and tell if what they are saying is true. The online article I read questioned whether this was happening now since it was basically going to be Kate's show in the future. Maybe he saw that she was going to still be making the big bucks and he has nothing else lined up in his life. Oh, there was talk of a divorced dads show. Now there is something I would be quick to tune in. I hope they stop this bickering for the kids' sakes. Enough already. Set an example for them. If you can't get along, separate or divorce but stop the nastiness.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Gee - what a coincidence that Jon and his lawyers are keeping TLC from filming further episodes with the children - the same day that TLC took his name off the show.
    He claims that they have been working on this for 2 weeks, and it had nothing to do with the removal of his name, and he has only the welfare of the children at heart.
    Oh sure - like he's not being spiteful and getting back at Kate - and all of a sudden he's this caring and protective father.
    Give me a break!
    Frankly, I think that Jon and Kate are both a couple of jerks, and whatever they do, is to keep themselves in the spotlight. The almighty dollar looms far ahead in importance to them (especially Kate) - the kids just happen to be there somewhere in the background.
    TLC needs to pull this show and let it die a slightly peaceful death, and it appears the general public agrees. Entertainment Tonight reported that viewers are down 80%.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I wish I had seen that Larry King program. I have read some things online but I like to watch a person's body language to try and tell if what they are saying is true. The online article I read questioned whether this was happening now since it was basically going to be Kate's show in the future. Maybe he saw that she was going to still be making the big bucks and he has nothing else lined up in his life. Oh, there was talk of a divorced dads show. Now there is something I would be quick to tune in. I hope they stop this bickering for the kids' sakes. Enough already. Set an example for them. If you can't get along, separate or divorce but stop the nastiness.

Pam, I couldn't agree more concerning those kids. I can't believe what those kids have been through already. Does Jon actually think that he might save them now by getting them off that show? I'm afraid it's gone too far. Those children may never be considered normal.

It really bothers me that they seem to never think of the children seeing all this nonsense on tv. They seem to be pretty smart kids and I know they have televisions in their house. I say, stop all this nonsense behind the scenes. Jon needs to stop making public everything he does. Kate's lawyer was on Larry King Live too. He commented several times about Jon not following proper channels and going through the media instead.
    He criticized him for not telling Kate what he planned to do before it hit the news. Just what does this guy think he's doing for the good of his children by acting like this?
    As they said many times last night, they need to discuss this like adults and come to an agreement before it gets any worse.

Jon says his current girlfriend is supporting him all the way through this mess. I was surprised to hear that. Jon has some serious problems and he needs some immediate help. For the kid's sake, I hope he gets himself under control right away.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!