Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gizmo Settles In....

Oh, man, I think I'm in love!

*purrsnuggles, rub, rub, kissy kissy nuzzle*

Now that I've gotten that out of my system...

He's sooooo cute! What a perfect picture of kitty happiness!

No doubt About it , Gizmo is Great! MRRREEEWW FROM THE FOUND CATS!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OMG!!! He was cute in the first picture you posted but this is SO CUTE it could cause damage!!!!!

He has so quickly settled in and is obviously very content and relaxed. You all have a major LOVE MUFFIN on your hands!!!
    I don't know how many more pictures of that I can handle but I sure would appreciate it if you would test me!!

Well, now that my screen is all wet from blowing raspberries into Gizmo's furry belly, I'll say it...

I'M IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

RUB ze TUM!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Gizmo two words LOVE YOU.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

hello! my name is kristyn. I am Mikeys daughter and the owner of Gizmo! HEHE!!! Gizmo is the best and he wasnt always like that. when we adopted him he was soooooo scared. when i walked in the kitty room he looked up at me. I held him and he wouldnt let anyone else touch him but me!After we adopted him and brought him home he was the most playful kittie i ever saw and it only took two hours. Right now he is playing with a little string by my chair. I LOVE U GIZMO!!!

Welcome, Kristyn!

Congratulations--you've had the honor of being chosen by a cat! Gizmo is such a sweet little guy. I'm sure he'll be your best buddy for many years to come.

Welcome to PetTalk Kristyn

Your furbaby Gizmo, is one sweetie. We look forward to many more photos of your Gizmo

Welcome to PT Kristyn! I sure hope this means the pics will keep coming! (sorry, but you just can't get away without pics here on PT)

Gizmo is soooo adorable and it's adorable how he picked you and wouldn't let anyone else touch him. Congratulations and we hope to hear and see much much more of Gizmo.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

You couldn't get a greater compliment from a cat than the one of sleeping with their belly exposed. Gizmo totally trusts you and couldn't feel safer.
    Randy

Kristyn,

Welcome to Pet Talk!!! Gizmo is the coolest kitty! You can tell he feels right at home.

Did your Dad have any luck getting ahold of Catales yet? I called them this morning and left a message to have Debi call him ASAP because your Dad was talking about going with a breeder. I hope she either called him or had the foster mom call. Please let me know, okay??

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Welcome to PT Kristyn!!

I know I posted in this thread once, but I wanted to say hi.

I still think that Gizmo is absolutely precious.

More Pictures, please.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Awww, Gizmo, you are absolutely adorable!!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Kristyn. There is nothing more rewarding to a foster mom than when a cat absolutely instantly bonds with someone.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb