Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's raining!

Great news Laura , enjoy and i hope the rain helps with the fires. It is raining here aswell at the moment, we have been in a drought for a long time aswell .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Oh, Laura, enjoy! I love the rain, but I bet right now you're treasuring it even more than I! How do the furry ones feel about it? Anyone freaked out because of the "weird noise"?
    Payson was terrifed, I think this was the first time it really rained (since we've had him and he's almost been living with us for a year!

After it stopped raining the weather was so nice, I actually had the energy to go to the store I haven't gone anywhere during daylight hours other than work in a while because it's just too miserable outside.

No rain today, but the weather was overcast and so nice. It's only 94 degrees out right now

While we do have three horrible months here, the rest of the year makes up for it. I LOVE our mild winters, plus if I really want some cold weather it's just a short trip up the mountains to go play in snow.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I am sooo out of it, I thought you were posting from the UK too I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    When I saw the title of the thread, I thought you had arrived in London already!
    That was my first thought too.

Laura, you say you "only" have 94 today! I'd say that's hot!! I remember in CA last year, it was 88 and that was enough for me! However, as long as it's not too humid, it's OK. In Chicago it was unbearable when I was there, I almost didn't go outside for a cigaret. I think Debbie and KK can remember that too.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.