Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gina needs prayers again. 2Update

Oh dear, that poor little thing! I do hope she is okay. Please tell her that I am praying for her.

Keep us, updated, and thanks for letting us know about that poor little thing.

Gina, you get well sweetheart!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Poor, sweet Gina! Thankfully she's going to be alright. Sending her lots of hugs and prayers!

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh goodness Gina, you do need to be bubble wrapped! You went all the way across the country with no incident and now this! Prayers headed your way .
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Honestly, Gina really needs a period where she has nothing but good luck instead of bad. Prayers going out for her.

My goodness, the poor girl!!! So glad she didn't have more serious injuries!
    Take care Gina, and come home soon!

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I haven't heard anything today yet. Some one turned off my phone during the night not sure who didn't realize until 10am (when I woke up Some one must have thoght I needed to sleep in) Will update when I know anything.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Geeze, the poor girl.

Sending get well wishes!!!!

Jsurt received call from Gina going home NOW . Hopefully she will post soon. Needs prayers for her and ark to get her own place.

Oh, no!! You'll be in my thoughts, Gina... Glad to know that you're going home... I can't wait to see you back on PT!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Tapping my foot waiting........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................Ya home YET?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

thank you all for ..

hugs and thoughts sent, I really need them right now - I never have been this upset and crying non-stop. things I have shared with corinna & furrykidsmother behind this, never wanted to vent and bother you, the craps I can't help with but anyway, ..

what happened four nights ago was, actually, my fault. the family I'm staying with for a while have been giving me a hard time with my ark until that night, I kinda of broke down. and decided to take a late walk with crayola - (never without him). well.. it's never a good idea to cry and walk cross the street!

what did I not see better from looking in both directions was the (yellow) parking lights about 40 feet away on the right from my corner, assumed it was parked. as it was snowing in dark, I went ahead crossing and wiping my eyes...

the car have beeped as well as crayola suddenly stopped and his leash pulled, warned me. (that's how he did not get hurt) - as of trying to turn around back.. I see I was too late and slipped. weaving headlights just above my sights, the last thing I remembered.

the (very nice) driver who ran over me, called an albumance for me, said his (funeral) car got out of control too and was very sorry. with weigh of the cab in back, braking on an icy street, going at the right speed.. makes sense - I felt bad for him too.

in hospital, just to make it short - gash stitched up, icing a big, big hip bruise ever and few on back/legs went well except for the right foot which it painfully causes a trouble! not realizing the car have stepped over it too, it was all swollen and purple, so black. the doctors thought we must wait for an interpreter to take a foot x-ray. I repeatly begged them just to do them, that we didn't have to wait so I could home sooner! without x-rays, they can't test me with different pain killers than the ones I've been barfing out.

unforunately with my dear ark at home with an aggressive dog (tucker, who bit my fluffy clayton last week and had clay stitch up) has frightened and signed me out against medical advice. I'm now only servely anemic & dehyrated so water drinks & irons out of hospital should be okay! I just can't bear staying there another minute, gotta cut off that bad luck string!

allright, that should be enough for now before I cry like a baby again and thank you all so much again. ({({my dear friends})})
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Aw Gina I can't believe this happened to you. At least you're home now. I hope your okay. PM me if you need to talk.

{{{Hugs}}}

Glad you made it home ok . you know Furrykidsmother and I are here any time daughter dear.
    Last edited by Corinna; 01-08-2006 at 08:39 PM.

Yes, I emphasize what Corinna said... We are here for you darling. We will say all the prayers and give all good thoughts that we can. Everything will be Ok!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

oh my! Sending good thoughts out to you, Gina!