Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social Worker Baby

Blog Entries

Beautiful Baby

Dear beautiful Baby,

What a special pussycat you are! Sharing your love with many residents of a senior apartment complex -- how special is that! Little Kitties like you are really Angels, dressed up in soft fur and sweet purr, bringing joy to so many.

Live long & prosper, dear little Baby and celebrate with all your human and kitty friends today, especially the cat named Sweetie and her people.

Below is a photo of one of our darling Cats. His name is Baby-Rascal. He is FIV+, a kitty who came to us for help in March 2009 when he was about 8 months old. Then he adopted us! You and he could be brother and sister; both of you have little shaped noses! Our kitties are Norman the King (almost 17); Felix the Prince (almost 7); the Princes Baby-Rascal and Raven who was born in our home on August 5th 2011.

My four kitties are darlings like you and I, for one, could not ever live without pussycats!

Photo of Baby-Rascal the Prince

Name:  Baby-Rascal 28 April 2010.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  94.4 KB

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Heaven sent Baby!

Hi beautiful Baby! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what a very special job you've been assigned, sweetheart, bringing so much joy and sunshine and smiles to everyone at the senior complex! No doubt that you were heaven sent, Baby, for you truly are an angel in a furry coat! And how well your kindness has been rewarded, Baby, having so many mommies and daddies to watch over you, keeping you safe and well fed and card for, and most importantly, feeling loved! Keep up the good work, Baby, bringing so much joy and happiness to so many!
    Great thanks to your mommy Janice (well, one of your mommies), for sharing your very special story, your beautiful self with us all! You truly are one very special kitty, Baby, and so very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day...every day!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious girl! Wishing for you and your big, loving human family, many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY BABY, you are indeed one beautiful tabby and with a special purpose in life ,to help those who need companionship and offering your kitty love everywhere, how precious you are to everyone and it is wonderful to see you here on PT's very special place of honour, CONGRATULATIONS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Baby

What a gorgeous tabby kitty! I love her beautiful eyes and pretty silver stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

"No one puts Baby in a corner"!
    I love that you visit all the elderly residents. You can keep them smiling and lower their B/P! Awesome job you do!
    You look like my sweet fur-girl Sock-Monkey. Hope you had a great day as COTD!

Beautiful Betty!

Betty - you are a wonderful cat. I like the fact that you spread your love around, and have many safe loving places to be. May everyday be COTD for you, Betty!