Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zoe

Super zoe

HOW SWEET! THERE IS A FELINE NAMED ZOE RIGHT NEARBY IN MY NEIGHBOR'S APARTMENT. SHE IS ABOUT THE SAME AGE-SLIGHTLY OLDER MAYBE. HAPPY COTD-AND YOURS IS A SWEET STORY-OF THE POWER OF THE PURR! FOR ME, THE PURR IS THE ONLY THING THAT GETS ME UP AND OVER TO THEIR DISHES IN THE EARLY DAWN HOURS! LOL WET NOSES HELP TOO. ZOE YOU ARE SO COLORFUL AND YOU SOUND LIKE A JOY TO LOVE AND LIVE WITH HONEY! BEST WISHES AND CATNIP DREAMS A NY CAT LADY SUSANSWATLIN518

Zoë, you are such a beautiful kitty! I have never seen a Talico cat before, but I'll bet you could be the poster girl for Talico kitties! Your markings are very unusual and I can understand why you were chosen for adoption. I'm happy you've found your forever home, and that you have made friends with Ripley.

Happy Cat of the Day to you, stunning Zoë! I hope you have many more happy days
    ahead with your "Mama", Ripley and the rest of your family!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

You are such a pretty girl, Zoe! My girl Gracie looks a lot like you but you have a lot more orange on your body. I'd never heard of a "talico" but it suits you perfectly. Zoe, you were in the right place at the right time for your family to find you and carry you off to your forever home. You are much loved, sweet Zoe, and a wonderful COTD.

Zoë is one lucky little kitty to have such a devoted mum and a companion in Ripley. She sounds like a real sweetie.