Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luna's ultrasound was negative!!!!!

It is good news that there is no tumor. But I am so sorry that it took such a toll on everyone. Hoepfully the homeopathic items will be of help.

I'd like to hear any of your thoughts on the ultrasound as it looks like Lucas might be getting one (for his diarrhea problem) and I have never had to go through this with anyone.

Luna's ultrasound was negative!!!!!

Kirsten, thank you so much for some badly needed good news! I couldn't be happier about Luna's negative test results. I'm sure you feel like a 3000 pound elephant just jumped off your shoulders. I do feel bad for poor Luna having to deal with all of that, too bad we can't explain to our sweeties that there's nothing to be scared of. Now you and Luna need to take some desperately needed down time to rest and get yourselves put back together!!! Hug Luna for me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

What great news!!! And I am rather impressed that the vet suggested using homeopathic remedies!!!! HOORAY & YIPEEEE!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

It is great news that Luna is OK! Give her lots of scritchies from me.
    Oreo and Molly

Oh well...phew...thank goodness for that! Now we can ALL let out a collective sigh of relief. I think it was pretty crowded in that vet's waiting room!!!
    You must be so relieved. I think a celebratory glass of cool Riesling or Liebfraumilch is in order over there! Should go down nicely with Catmandu's sushi.
    Take care of yourselves and big hugs to Luna, and Lili too of course.

Now to the shops for a new sweatshirt
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

This is great news. Hopefully the homeopathic remedies will help her.

When my RB Pepper had to have an ultrasound, he was such a good cat and just laid there and let them do anything they wanted too. I'm sorry that Luna was so stressed out but glad that it could finally be done.

PHEW!! What a relief!!
    Poor Luna, she must have been so scared at the vets..... ; maybe it would have been better to seduce her for the during of the ultrasound?

You all deserve some rest and piece now, Kristen!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thank you for thinking of us, and for keeping my beloved girl in your thoughts and prayers!

Luna seems to do fine today, so I hope she's not too traumatized by her experience yesterday. And it seems she's not mad at me at all!

I ordered the homeopathic remedies at the pharmarcy today, but I won't get them before tomorrow.

And now here's something to brag about: The vet assistant said yesterday that there would be something special and cute about Luna, and that she's looking like a lovable girl.

maybe it would have been better to seduce her for the during of the ultrasound?
    Well, actually I don't think so, because she has reacted very strange to meds or anaesthesia lately. I think there were too many drugs for her little system the last weeks.

Salmon Sushi,for You Three?
    Gary, I'm sure that Luna and Lily would LOVE suishi, but I'm a veggie!

I'd like to hear any of your thoughts on the ultrasound as it looks like Lucas might be getting one (for his diarrhea problem) and I have never had to go through this with anyone.
    Well, I don't know how well the bowels would show up in an ultrasound. You could see Luna's bladder very well, but that's easy as a bladder is filled with liquid so it's showing up clearly, I'm not so sure about the intestines. But of course I'm not a vet...

Kirsten

Glad to hear that Luna (and Kirsten,too)have survived the ultrasound!!! I really hope the remedies will help!!!
    Nine is Fine!!