Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my baby Olmos died this morning

Photos of Jacinda and Jasper???

Catherine, they sound adorable...and I know with each passing day you are thrilled with their progress!!! What a great job you've done here! Please share photos when you can. And God bless you for all you do...your heart is just amazing.

Bari and the Pride

Jacinda and Jasper

Here they are. photo was shot before i rescued them from the MI shelter, before Jacinda fell ill. Jasper is just now losing his milk teeth, if that gives you any idea how small Jacinda is. My wish, that Olmos was with them.

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\CATHY\My Documents\jacinda7.bmp[/IMG]

cat
    A kitten is to the animal world what a rosebud is in the garden
    ~Robert Southey

Czicat don't know if this is just me - but I can't see the pic.

Lynne

helping strays

We at the lost cats hotel are very sorry to hear about Olmoss passing.It is very difficult to do your best to rescue any cat and then have them pass on.But at least you gave Olmos a fighting chance and when he went to Cat Heaven he went not as a homeless stray but as someones beloved friend. And dont worry about Olmos,as Pouncer,Mrs Scrappy and Fluffy,Orange Blossom Buster kitten,Tiger and the Smokies and Smoke will be there to show little Olmos the ropes and be his dear little pals.Olmos is now in The Cat Angel Army

sorry, Lynne, i must have not done something right! it comes up on my screen ok, but perhaps i am the only one who can see it. will see if i can figure it out and make it better.

Jacinda had another checkup yesterday--she is off the antibiotic, and her prednisone has been cut back to once a day, every other day. her temp continues normal, and her anemia has reversed itself. her tissues are healthy and pink, with not a trace of jaundice left. She is up to 4.6 lb!! the doctor has given her a clean bill of health!

Jasper has been given a clean bill of health, too, and he is becoming a gorgeous young man--very short, fine black fur and copper eyes. he talks and talks: i know there's an Oriental climbing around in his family tree.

i will have a small ceremony soon for baby Olmos. i wish he could have joined us in this healthfest. one tiny life can impact another life so profoundly, even when our paths cross ever so briefly.

catherine
    ~Robert Southey

Photo for posting

Catherine, this is the way I was taught to post a picture. If you don't have a web page to put it on, email it to me [email protected] and I'll be glad to put it on the web page I use and post it for you!

------------
    First of all the picture you want to post has to be on a website. Right click on the picture you want to post. Then select 'properties." That will bring up the address for the picture. Highlight that address and right click again. Then choose "copy." Go back to your Pet Talk reply and type in img [put it en perens] then copy you picture's address in here...no spaces and close with[/img]. The 'img' means image.

----------

Bari

Bari, thanks, but i did all that. why does this photo appear on my thread, but no one else's?

i'll try again... Jacinda and Jasper are a couple of lookers

catherine
    ~Robert Southey

Catherine such great news regarding Jacinda and Jasper- they both sound as if their making leaps and bounds now - health wise! I'm so happy for them - and you.

Lynne

Jacinda and Jasper - Photos

Look at these precious babies...

Oh, what beautiful fur-kids!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Oh I don't believe it - the gorgeous furbaby with the pink collar is a twin for our sweet Kisi RB. Their both beautiful Catherine.

Lynne

photo id

oh, i 'spose i should identify these two scalliwags--the lynx point is Jacinda, and the smart-looking black furchild is Jasper. Jasper is one of the smartest cats i've ever known, and that's saying something. he can open doors that have those funny "French door" handles--?--when they are latched, he has already turned the faucets on in both the bathroom and the kitchen, and he knows when he's in trouble and makes a good job of hiding from me (this all happened in the space of an hour). He's a pistol!

cat
    ~Robert Southey